March 17, 2004
By MariaMaria #650 CM/FM 3456 6/03
My dear Family,
The GN which follows is one which we sent to Brazil for their national prayer and fast day, and we're sharing it with you because it contains many inspiring messages, praises, prayers‚ and material which can benefit you as well. I hope and pray that you will be able to apply this to your own situation, and that it will change your life too.
With much love and prayers in our dear Husband, Mama
Introduction to the Brazil National Prayer and Fast Day
(To be read on the evening of Monday, July 28)
Dear loved ones,
1. Peter and I love you, and we're so proud of you! You've been through a lot over these last weeks—first watching the many hours of videos that Peter and I made for you, followed by the hard work of beginning to implement the Lord's counsel and instruction. You've also been through the initial period of your punishment, and from all we've heard, those of you who are still with us have accepted this time of chastisement with courage and faith for the future. You may not feel this way, but that is how the Lord and we see it. So please keep fighting and don't give up hope!
2. We've been praying for you, and when we hear from the Lord, He continues to tell us that He will help you and strengthen you through this time. As you continue to yield to Him, you're going to come out of this six-month period better, stronger, and more able and fit disciples in His army. That sure is something worth looking forward to, and the victorious outcome will‚ in the end, make every sacrifice and difficulty worth it all!
3. We know these last weeks haven't been easy for any of you‚ and those who are still here right now‚ still fighting‚ still holding on, still wanting all that Jesus has to give you—you're worthy of commendation. We're so proud of you for your fighting spirits, your courage in the face of these challenges, and your will to change.
4. Dad's proud of you too, and he suggested that you start the national prayer and fast day this evening with thankfulness and praise. He said:
5. (Dad speaking:) A wonderful way to start your national prayer day, beloved, is with thankfulness and praise. Praise and thank the Lord for all He's done for you. Praise the Lord and be thankful! Not only does He love you, but through this chastisement He's giving you the opportunity to grow, change, and progress. The scripture says, "No chastening for the present seems to be joyous"—it can look pretty grave when you're going through it—but afterward it "yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby." But do you know what the scripture goes on to say? "Lift up the hands which hang down!" What better way to lift up your hands than in praise to the Lord? Praise the Lord! Lift up your hands in praise! There's so much power in praise, so if you want to stave off the Enemy, then shout out those praises!
6. Today is a wonderful day! It's been just two months since you viewed Mama and Peter's videos. Since then, you've had time to think‚ pray‚ reflect, and make some decisions; and now you're taking time out for a national day of prayer. It's wonderful to be able to stop and unite in prayer. It's not just prayer that the Enemy fears, it's the uniting of your prayers. If one can chase a thousand and two can put ten thousand to flight, just think what all of you together are going to do as you stop and unite in prayer! Never underestimate the power of united prayer and calling on the keys!
7. I want to encourage you to start your prayer day with some rip-roaring praise to the Lord—because the key to everything begins with praise. Your victories start with praise, and Satan's defeat starts with praise! It's an important weapon in your arsenal, so use it! Your praises not only draw you closer to the Lord, but they drive back the evil ones that fight you.
8. Praise opens the door for the Lord to work, while at the same time it closes the door on Satan. Praise activates the Lord's power to work for you, while it destabilizes the Enemy's demons and brings them to a halt. There's awesome power in praise, so don't neglect this important part of prayer! Be sure to start your prayer day with praise, and keep praising all the way through, because the Enemy can't stand your praise! (End of message from Dad.)
9. (Mama:) Please take a moment now to stop and take some time to praise as Dad suggests! Praise our wonderful Husband and Deliverer for all the miracles He's brought about over the last weeks!
10. For this special time of praise, we received a few new praises from the Lord that you can use and/or adapt and claim as your own. But please don't stop after using these; this is just a start, to prime the pump. Praise for everything and anything else you're thankful for personally, as a Home, or as a field. "Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: Thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto Thee forever" (Psa.30:11,12).
11. Thank You, our wonderful Husband and King, for bringing us this far by faith. As we clung to You in our desperation‚ You lifted us up.
12. You are all–powerful, our great Deliverer, and You have defeated the Enemy and his minions as we called out to You. We praise You that You have delivered, do deliver, and will yet deliver!
13. You have enabled us, through Your mighty power and the keys of change and deliverance, to fight for forward progress in the spirit. We feel weak in ourselves and like sinners, but You have given us strength!
14. We praise You for the white-hot sword of Your Spirit that cuts the Devil to the heart. Thank You for Your Word, the keys, and all of the new weapons that drive back the forces of darkness.
15. Darling Lover, we honor and extol You, for You are righteous, just, and true. You've given us what we needed, even though it hurt us and You, and we're thankful for it, Jesus! Without Your correction, we would have gone farther astray, so we thank You for Your "tough love."
16. Though You have had to spank us, You've forgiven our sins and have opened Your arms again to receive us. We don't feel worthy of Your love, Your faith, or Your second chance, but we're so thankful, dear Lord!
17. We're in awe at the tremendous hosts of angels and spirit helpers You've revealed to us! Thank You for them and their power, and that they're available whenever we call on them! They're so much more powerful than any of the Devil's demons that afflict or hinder us. We praise You for allowing us to gain a closer link to Heaven.
18. Thank You for Your correction, instruction, and reproof. Thank You for Your forgiveness, mercy, and deliverance. Thank You that whatever we need‚ we can find in You, dear Love! Thank You for keeping us on the straight and narrow road.
Decisions and Personal Goals
19. (Mama:) You've come so far already‚ dear ones‚ and have fought so hard to get to where you are today. Of course‚ there are more battles ahead, but please don't let that thought weary or discourage you, but rather take it as a challenge to continue to fight your hardest to be the disciple Jesus needs you to be. That's what this fast day is for—to praise our wonderful Husband for having brought you this far and for all of the victories He's brought about in your life, and then to make further commitments to discipleship, and to further stir yourselves up to change and grow and progress—through prayer, humility, desperation, and fervently calling on the keys.
20. First of all you have to make your decision and know what you're striving for—whether it's full-time, 100% discipleship as a Charter member, or being a Fellow member and living a different lifestyle while still serving the Lord in the Family, or being a friend, or another road of service outside of the Family. If you know what you're striving for and the goal you're reaching for, you can go for it with all of your heart. With your will on God's side, accessing His full power, there are no impossibilities to you, and you will continue to be cleansed, strengthened‚ and your progress will be noticeable and permanent.
21. You can and should honestly reflect on your personal goals and desires, and if you don't feel it's the Lord's will for you to be in the Family anymore, then you should state your intent now and begin to make arrangements for the next step of moving out of your Home and finding a job, getting an apartment‚ going back to your System relatives, or whatever you feel led to do. Remember, we are prepared for the fact that quite a few of you might leave the Family, and we're not looking down on you or judging you, so if that's your intent, it's better to be honest about it and start pursuing your new lifestyle and career now.
22. When we were asking our Husband about this fast day, He gave the following message for you who hope to be reinstated as full-time disciples as Charter members.
23. (Jesus speaking:) Decisions, decisions, decisions—there are so many decisions‚ but each one is so very important. Life is made up of little decisions, little choices to yield, little decisions to obey‚ little steps of progress. And the fact that you're here today, and have held on through the last weeks, shows that you've been making some good decisions. You've all had to make decisions—very tough, difficult decisions.
24. I'm proud of you for every good choice you've made—allowing Me to break you, to humble you, to spank you‚ and to challenge you. But it's not over, My loves, because you'll need to continue to make many decisions—today and in the days that follow. And the outcome of your decisions today and in the days to come will determine your future. It's really a matter of knowing in your heart what you want for your future, and then striving for that goal with everything you possess—all your willpower‚ all your strength‚ and every ounce of courage you can muster.
25. If you look ahead and you know that in your heart you want to be a disciple, and there's nothing else on Earth that you want more than that—no person‚ no position, no job, no possession, no other ideal or goal—then if you fight for it with all of your heart, you will make the grade. You'll be willing to yield to the humbling today, and in the days that will follow. You'll fight for your spiritual life and your place of service, because it will be the "pearl of great price," something you'll be willing to give everything you have to possess.
26. You'll want to forsake your pride, your problems, your bitterness, your sins, and anything else that holds you back, because you'll know your future depends on it, and in your heart, you'll know that your privileged place of service is worth whatever it costs you—and it will cost you a lot. You'll know it's worth dying for, forsaking all for, and then nothing will hold you back. You'll want all, so you'll give all.
27. However‚ if you look forward into the future, to the greater dedication of spirit that I'm requiring of My disciples, and in your heart you know you don't really want it or you're not willing to pay the full price‚ then it really won't be worth it to you. It won't be worth the forsakings, the humblings, the desperate prayer, and all that will follow. If you aren't sure you want to be a disciple and if the cost is too great, then don't force yourself to follow through on something you know deep down in your heart you don't want or can't live.
28. You can step aside, and I don't condemn you. I know that the discipleship standard and the heightened call to arms isn't an easy place of service. It's privileged and it will yield great rewards both in this life and the next, but it isn't a bed of roses or a cushy life. It's going to take hard work and it costs—personally. So if you don't want such a life, if your future goals are different than that of being a full-time professional disciple, then go ahead and pursue those goals.
29. And you who want to remain in the Family—either as Charter members or Fellow members—had better not look down on those who choose a different life outside of the Family. Beware if you do. The goal here is honesty. Don't you be guilty of causing someone else to make a decision to be in the Family just because they're afraid of what you'll think of them, or that you'll look down on them. Those who are honest with themselves and others should be respected, even if they're choosing a different lifestyle than you. I don't condemn them, so neither should you. I love them unconditionally, and so should you.
30. If you do want to live the life of a disciple, if you feel in your heart that it wouldn't matter if you lost the whole world in order to gain Me fully in your life and be a disciple for Me, then take the stand! Get cleansed‚ humble yourself before others‚ get down on your hands and knees and cry out to Me with strong tears and tongues and arms raised, calling out to Me, and I will deliver you, cleanse you, and heal you, and set you on the path that leads to discipleship, the path that leads you to where you want to go‚ the life you're willing to die for. You won't die in the flesh, but you'll sure have to die in spirit—and not just once‚ but daily. You'll have to keep fighting, keep forsaking your "old man," keep refusing the proud way and keep actively seeking the humble way, keep reading and living and following the Word.
31. For those of you who view your life as a disciple as a pearl of priceless value‚ you're going to fight for it with all of the strength in your heart‚ mind, soul and spirit. You will take hold of the keys and put them into action, and you will make it. The sacrifices and humblings of today and the days that follow will be insignificant in comparison to what you're going to gain as a result—the deliverance, the progress in spirit, the cleansing and renewal that will keep you on the path to a new, wonderful, beautiful, and awesome life for Me!
32. So make your decisions today, right now, about how far you're willing to go for Me and what price you're willing to pay. If you're willing to give all, which is what it costs to be My disciple, then go for it with all of your heart, because I'm with you and am supporting you each step of the way. If you're not so sure you're willing to give all, then be honest with yourself and others and choose another path that's more suited to your goals and desires. And wherever you go and whatever you choose to do, remember that I'll be with you, helping and caring for and guiding you as much as you will allow Me to.
33. Today is not the day to just go through the motions because everyone around you is having prayer and getting desperate. Praying the prayer and going through the motions just to "go with the flow" isn't what today is all about. Today is about personal honest commitments, personal decisions, and looking deep into your heart of hearts and determining where you stand and what life you want to lead.
34. Don't let anyone else influence your decision, because it's a personal decision, between you and Me alone. And at the same time‚ don't be the cause of influencing someone else's decision through looking at them self–righteously and critically or in a demeaning way. You should respect those who are making tough decisions, even if it's not the same decision I'm leading you to make. Everyone needs unconditional love and support at this time—even those who are choosing a life outside the Family.
35. I know your heart, and will answer you this day according to your sincerity, honesty, and desperation in spirit. Please don't confess and have prayer just because you think it's what others expect of you. Do it because it's what you expect of yourself, because discipleship is what you want more than anything, and you're willing to pay the full price. Do it because you want to be a disciple, and you expect it of yourself, and you know I expect it of you.
36. You've got to have the conviction that you would do what I'm asking of you even if you were the only one, even if everyone around you decided against it. That's the kind of conviction you need in your heart right now—not the feeling that you're never going to have any problems from now on or that everything is going to be perfect—but the conviction that you're going to give Me your very best, that you're going to fight for your place as My disciple with every last drop of your willpower, determination and strength, even if you're the only one.
37. Though you're here as a group, every one of you stands alone before Me. There can be no excuses, no reservations, no half-hearted decisions. Today you've got to shake yourself up and let every excuse or justification fall to the ground. Throw everything at My feet. And then if you are standing before Me, naked and unashamed in spirit, bowing before Me in humble surrender, I will take you and cleanse you, and you will be renewed and clothed with My newness of spirit, and a crown of no–nonsense 100% discipleship will be placed on your head.
38. If this is what you want, make the decision‚ take the steps I'm asking of you, and it will be more than worth it for you, and you will have the desires of your heart. You will go on to be a disciple who is ready and prepared for what lies ahead. And that, I promise you, is a decision worth making, and one that if you want it with all your heart, you will never regret. (End of message from Jesus.)
Declaration of Your Intent
39. (Mama: ) As I said‚ that was a message of challenge for those who are looking for reinstatement to the CM Family, who are working to live the lifestyle of full–time discipleship. But Peter and I realize that there are those of you who were formerly CM members who do not want that, for any number of reasons, or you feel you can't live the rigorous lifestyle of full-time discipleship, or your personal circumstances don't lend themselves to full-time discipleship. That's perfectly fine. We're certainly not trying to push all of you to choose CM membership. That is not our intent at all! In fact‚ it would not be good if you were to try for CM membership if in your heart you don't have the faith or desire to live it.
40. We are very happy for those of you who want to be part of the Family as Fellow members too. In fact, if that is your level of faith and commitment, we would be much happier if you actually say so and make that clear to everyone, rather than trying to go for discipleship as a CM member when you don't have the faith or strength or burden for it. The idea is not to use this day of prayer and fasting to get all rah-rah and enthusiastic, and then make declarations that are not honest. That is wrong.
41. We are looking for a true declaration of your intent, whatever you have the faith for. The people you live with, your mate and your children, deserve to know what your intentions are and what you plan to do. If you are seriously going for full-time discipleship as a Charter member, then make that known. If you prefer to work toward FM status, then declare that intent. Or if you plan to leave the Family, then let it be known. Your loved ones and co-workers need to know. You owe it to them.
42. It's time to be honest. Of course, there are some of you who will declare a particular goal at this time and will later change your minds. For example, some of you might feel you can commit to full-time discipleship as a Charter member, but then when the requirements for such a status are made clear, you might decide otherwise, if it's more than you expected. On the other hand, some might feel you have the faith and burden to be a Fellow member‚ but then over the next months things might change and you might feel that full-time discipleship in the CM Family is more in line with your faith and lifestyle.
43. This is not the only time you will have to evaluate your goals and commitments. But this is the first time, and it's important that you be honest.
44. It's also important that you realize that just because you choose to strive for a certain place of service—either CM or FM—does not guarantee that you will end up in that particular level of service when the reinstatement takes place. It's not all dependent on your desires; some of the outcome is out of your hands, as your place of service will be decided by others. You must trust the Lord for that.
45. But for the sake of organization, planning ahead‚ and helping people find teams of like-minded folks to work with, you should declare on this fast and prayer day what your intentions are. If you're in a Home that was previously CM, but you know now that you don't want to be CM, then you should say so. Then you can begin to look for other arrangements. And if you plan to leave the Family, then it's best to leave now, rather than have people depend on you and then you leave at the last minute. Be fair to those who love you by being honest today.
46. Here is a message from the Lord on this subject.
47. (Jesus speaking:) My dear Brazilian Family, you've heard My Word through the mouth of your queen and king. You have had some time to think‚ pray, and reflect during this initial period of punishment. Now it's time to seek Me diligently with all of your heart in order to come to some concrete decisions.
48. I want to see each and every one of you happy and fulfilled in life. I want to see you operate according to your faith. I want each of you to be convinced in your own mind and heart that what you are doing is the right thing. Each of you is standing at a crossroads, and you must choose. Now is the time of choice, a time of decision-making.
49. I have given you My Word. I have clearly spelled out to you the problems and the solutions, the sins, the punishment‚ as well as what you stand to gain if you are willing to take this chastisement. I have lowered the rod of correction upon you. I have clearly spelled out the course of action that I, as your Lord and Lover, have chosen to take. The correction and the punishment are of My choosing. The standard for discipleship that I require is My choice. To each of you, however, I give the personal choice to choose your desired level of commitment, and now is the time to choose.
50. I ask that each of you‚ individually‚ take time to pray‚ to hear from Me‚ and decide where your faith and conviction lie. In order to make your decision, please consider the following points:
51. It pleases Me to give you your personal choice in such important matters as to what you will do with the rest of your life. You have My Word. I have clearly spelled things out to you. Now it's decision-making time‚ My loves. The time for standing at the crossroads is over. Stop, pray, hear from Me, and make your move. For your own good, I ask you to do this now, because I want to spare you the nightmare of lingering in the valley of indecision. A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways; this is because when you are undecided, it opens the door for Satan and his ilk to come in with confusion that tears you apart, wears you down, and destabilizes you.
52. I want to give you stability‚ peace, a clear mind, and help you to get on with your life in the place of your choice. This is why I ask you to choose today where you stand. Some of you might feel you have decided. If so, then get My confirmation on it, and when you've done this, declare your decision, whatever it may be, before all. If you're not clearly decided at this time, then‚ as I have stated above, I ask you to stop, get ahold of Me, and make your decision—as definite as you can at this point in time.
53. Whatever you choose to do in life, I want you to be happy. Whichever road you choose, know that I am with you always. You're My child, you belong to Me. I love you, and I will always be with you. (End of message from Jesus.)
Vows of Commitment
54. (Mama:) We asked the Lord if there was anything He wanted you to do at this point, on the national prayer day‚ a type of declaration, signing of something‚ or some visible act of the commitment He's asking of you—something which would at least indicate more or less how each of you is feeling led at this time. Following are excerpts of the counsel the Lord and Dad gave.
55. (Jesus speaking:) The prayer day in itself should be an active step toward commitment and honesty. You can do this by a declaration that you publicly make, that you're working toward discipleship, that you want discipleship as a Charter member‚ and that you're willing to pay the price; or that you want to be a Fellow member and your goals and faith lie in that arena. This can and should be made clear to all, and could be done in a number of ways—with a written or spoken pledge. Before each of you asks for prayer, you could read a little vow that states your intent and desire to be a disciple‚ and that you're willing to strive for it, if that is indeed your intent; or your intent and desire to be a Fellow member, if that is what you want to strive for.
56. This needn't be detailed or elaborate, as you don't yet know all that will be required of you, but it should be something similar to the following: "Though I don't know everything the Lord will require of me, or exactly what steps I will have to take in the future to become (either a Charter member or a Fellow member) again, this day I promise the Lord—and all here are my witnesses—that I am willing to try with all my heart to make it for Jesus. I promise to do my very best, whatever He asks of me, because I want to be (a full-time disciple or a Fellow member). That's the goal I'm striving for."
57. All of you who wish to continue in the Family either as CM or FM should participate in the prayer of deliverance. Even those who plan to leave the Family would benefit in spirit by having personal prayer, because spiritual weaknesses and oppression of the Enemy will continue to hinder you even if you are not striving to be a member of the Family or serve Me.
58. I am not asking everyone to commit to being a disciple or a Family member. I am looking for honesty and a true statement of intent. (End of message from Jesus.)
59. (Jesus speaking:) When a man and woman commit to each other in marriage, they often compose their own marriage vows—their personal declaration of love and commitment to their spouse. Therefore‚ let each of you, My brides‚ state your personal vow to Me. It need not be long; it need not be eloquent. But it should be heartfelt and personal, something you can receive directly from Me—the vow of your heart, your statement of faith and commitment to Me, to Dad, Mama and Peter, and to the Family, at this point in time.
60. The stating of your vows or pledge to Me can be a simple procedure, a mini-ceremony of sorts, though very simple—no need for pomp, no need to be long and drawn-out, but sincere and heartfelt. Each of you can kneel before Me in public and say your vow. The act of kneeling will be symbolic of your pledge to humility; your vow will be your statement of faith and commitment before Me and your brethren. (End of message from Jesus.)
61. (Dad speaking:) This prayer day is an opportune time to not only pray for one another and to have united prayer against the things that have been holding you back and hindering your service for the Lord, but it's also a time to kneel before the Lord and make a personal vow.
62. Declare before Him and your brethren where you stand. If you want to follow on in some level of Family membership—whether CM or FM—let it be known. Kneel before the Lord and your brethren and declare your personal vow of commitment to live in accordance with Family rules, to both believe and live the Word.
63. I suggest that each of you take some time with the Lord in prayer and hearing from Him. Ask the Lord what your personal vow should be. Then kneel before the Lord, your brethren, and declare before them, and all the demons of Hell, your vow of love and commitment to the Lord, to me‚ to Mama and Peter, and to the Family! Yes, I said, "Before the demons of Hell!" Let them hear who you belong to!
64. If you want to serve the Lord, either in the CM or FM Family, say so. State your vow of love and commitment. Declare your pledge before all as to where your commitments lie. The purpose of a vow is not to spout off empty words. This vow is your pledge, your statement of commitment‚ the goal you will live up to. It doesn't have to be long or eloquent, but it should be heartfelt and personal—your own personal vow of love, dedication, and commitment to the Lord and the Family.
65. It's always good to state your declaration of faith and commitment, beloved. There's power in putting into words where you stand and what you're willing to live up to. The Lord loves to hear you voice your love and dedication for Him. It's a reminder to you of what you're committed to living up to, and it's a reminder to all of where you stand.
66. So take some time before or on your prayer day to seek the Lord and establish your personal vow of commitment—and let it be said before all. (End of message from Dad.)
67. (Mama:) That's pretty clear, isn't it? The Lord wants each of you to make further decisions and commitments at this time. Many of you may have already done this in your heart, but now is the time to publicly testify and make known to others where you stand and what you're fighting for. If you choose to fight for full–time discipleship as a Charter member, that's great. If you choose to fight to be a Fellow member‚ that's great. And if you choose to leave the Family‚ that's fine too—if that's what you feel led to do. The point is, we want you to work toward making the decisions that you need to make, and it's not a contest to see who can be or act the most committed. You stand before the Lord and He expects you to be honest with Him and others.
68. Peter and I love you‚ dear Brazilian Family, and we'll be praying for you and with you as you unite in desperate prayer. We're proud of you for your fight, determination, and obedience to dedicate this day to fasting and prayer! We know that great and mighty victories will be brought about through your prayers, intercession, and calling on the keys! We're with you in spirit!
Fighting by your side in prayer and with the keys,
Mama and Peter
69. P.S. Below we're including another message for you to read either in one of your united meetings tomorrow or privately; please do what the Lord shows you would work best in your situation. There's also an encouraging message from Dad to close your prayer and fast day with—which can either be read at the end of your last meeting of the day, or during or after your united dinner that breaks the fast.
70. We're also including a list of prayer requests for the field of Brazil, which we'd like to ask you to focus your prayers on during the united prayer meeting. There are also some written prayers, which you can use however you like—either in your meetings, or during private prayer times throughout the day (and the days that follow). And last but not least, there are some new key phrases. (See the accompanying explanation from the Lord about them.) We love you!
Prayer Requests for the Work in Brazil
(To pray for during the united prayer and commitment meeting regarding the overall work in Brazil on Tuesday, July 29)
* Against the demon of Pride and all the underling demons of pride—Accomplishment, Flesh, Worldliness, Machoism, Carnality, Materialism, Vain, etc. Pray that every Family member in Brazil will reject, hate, and despise pride, and fight against every way that pride has been allowed into your lives.
* Against the four major demons that have plagued the Family in Brazil: Pride, Disobedience, Bitterness, and Division. Call on the activation angels: Angel of Miracles, Angel of Revelation, Angel of Witnessing‚ Angel of David's Mantle.
* Against Apotheon (call on Arcothon), Lethargy (call on Styrian), Pan (call on Illuminus and the Fairy Angel Fighters), Bacchus (call on Boheme), the Selvegion (call on the Salvay), Arakan, Obstacon and Oplexicon (call on Michael, Gabriel‚ Raphael and the Fairy Angel Fighters), Baal (call on Archer and his band of angels), Candomble (call on Salvador).
* That each Family member in Brazil who is striving for full-time discipleship will commit to fully living Acts 2:44-45, the Law of Love, and the One Wife vision, no matter what the cost; against the selfishness that hinders your living these truths, and for unity to be restored.
* Against gossip. Rebuke and cast out Vengeance and Medusa, as well as the spirits of self-exaltation, pride, self-righteousness, jealousy, and self-importance. Pray that none will give place to this heinous sin of gossip, but that all will strive for the spirit of humility and love.
* For a renewed hunger and desperation for the Word—to memorize the Word‚ review the Word‚ cling to the Word, and most of all, to obey and be doers of the Word.
* Against the spirits of lukewarmness, independence, lethargy, apathy, defiance, and harshness, as well as angry and violent spirits.
* Against churchianity and compromise in all its forms. To be humble enough to teach our radical doctrines—the full meat of the Word. That you won't deny or try to hide or minimize the meat of the Word‚ and for wisdom and conviction in teaching your potential disciples, supporters, contacts‚ Active members, etc., about our radical doctrines.
* Against familiarity with the Word and with each other.
* For faith for supply through follow-up. For more consistent, effective follow–up, and greater faith to promote the Activated vision. For the guts to change your outreach routines and do whatever is necessary to obey the Lord.
* For the fire of the Word to burn brightly in your hearts, never to be dimmed by anyone or anything again.
* For solid and long-lasting change, and the yieldedness to make those changes. That you will consistently call on the power of the keys for the changes you need to make in your lives.
* Against carnal-mindedness and leaning to your own understanding; for spiritual insight, and that you will always acknowledge the Lord and walk His way.
* That each of you will find the place of service where you'll be happiest and that will be consistent with your lifestyle‚ personal sample, and level of commitment. That you who would do better with the churches or other Christian groups will take the necessary steps to find an alternate life.
* That you who are striving to be CM Family in Brazil will be the sample of full-time discipleship that the Lord wants you to be.
Key Prayer Phrases
(To use during the united prayer and commitment meeting regarding the overall work in Brazil and/or the meeting for personal deliverance, confession, prayer, and cleansing on Tuesday, July 29.)
71. (Mama:) The following message and the original key phrases included in it were received for one of our Home's prayer mornings, which was around Easter, during the time that Peter was visiting you in Brazil. Afterwards the Lord gave more of the same type of key phrases specifically for you, which I'm including after the original message. I pray that these new prayer tools will be a blessing to you and a boost to your times of intercessory prayer.
72. (Jesus speaking:) I want you, My intimate brides‚ to shout the battle cry, hold high the keys‚ and move forward! Launch an attack! I ask you to wield your weapons today and demonstrate the same power I did when I overcame on the cross. This is the way I want you to praise and honor Me.—I want to see you fight in the power of the keys! This is the power that will set back the demons of Brazil and the demons that besiege the Family worldwide. This is the power that will rise above to victory!
73. As I hung on the cross in agony, My flesh despairing, asking why My Father had forsaken Me, it was the power of the keys of the Kingdom that gave Me the courage and faith to rise above the seemingly impossible circumstances I was in.
74. As I trudged up the hill of Golgotha, as the nails pierced My hands, as I hung alongside common criminals, in My "natural" mind I had every reason in the world to believe I was a goner. All Hell was unleashed against Me, but I was a step ahead because key power was running through Me, in My mind, in My heart, permeating My soul.
75. When the battle raged fierce against Me, when it looked like the Enemy had the advantage, I stayed ahead because I went on the offensive with the keys of the Kingdom‚ and key power propelled Me onward.
76. I had already claimed key power for many miracles throughout My public ministry, but it was in that darkest hour that My Father taught Me further how to pray and use the keys in especially desperate times, so I would have the power, strength and grace to die the "sinner's death."
77. I had to put many keys to use, and when My physical strength ran so low that I could no longer hold My head up‚ when My spirit began to sink to the point that I thought My Father had forsaken Me, that is when I had to hold on to the keys all the more. That is when I had to be determined to stand on the keys and not let up in claiming their power.
78. In the carnal mind, the outlook for Me didn't look victorious for a while there, but it was! It was a tremendous victory! The very instant I gave up the ghost, I moved into the next phase of My "Operation Save Mankind."
79. The keys delivered the victory to Me, as I was released to visit the spirits in the depths of the Earth, to bring them the message of salvation before I returned to give My final talks to My disciples, and then move on to meet My Father. The keys hold the power to rise from the dead, and they hold the power to defeat every demon of Hell—of which I am the living proof!
80. Let Me teach you how to pray today, as I prayed when I hung on the cross. Say these words as you claim the keys and rise to victory:
I hold the keys; they cannot fail. I call on the keys; they cannot be stopped.
I stand on the power of the keys; I will rise above.
I unleash the power of the keys on you, Satan, and every demon in your domain! You have no power here, because the keys rule! I command you to leave in the power of the keys!
I will not doubt the keys. Though the outlook is dark‚ the keys will conquer all.
I release the power of the key of ______ [fill in the blank with whatever key or keys you feel led to call on, depending on what you are praying for] to fight this battle and win!
Deliver the power of the keys into my [our] hands. In the power of the keys of _______ and _______ [name specific keys you're claiming], I defy and resist the power of the rulers of the darkness of this world.
Stop! In the power of the keys of the Kingdom I command you‚ _____ [name demon you're praying against], to leave!
81. Do not hesitate to command the keys, My loves. Even when your carnal mind begins to waver or you grow tired‚ that is the time to fight all the harder in spirit and let your key power sustain you. When My physical body did not have an ounce of strength left in it, I was still able to win the war in spirit, because I commanded the keys and they kept Me going.
82. Thank you for uniting and fighting in spirit! Stand strong in the power and might of the keys of the Kingdom and you‚ along with those whom you uphold in prayer, will rise above to victory. (End of message from Jesus.)
Keys Phrases for Brazil
I call on the keys for the answers of Heaven at the touch of my faith!
Release Your ______ [fill in blank with what you're praying to receive] to me through the key of faith!
Fill me with the seeds of Your Spirit, as I call on the keys of humility and desperation.
Jesus, pour forth to me in abundance Your _______ [insert gift or blessing desired], more than I can contain! I claim Your infilling through the power of the keys!
Jesus, I ask You to remove my filthy rags of pride and selfishness‚ and clothe me with Your garment of humility by Your keys of meekness and love for others.
I ask, through the keys of obedience, to be filled with Your Spirit of yieldedness. Fill me with the desire to please and obey You, Jesus‚ and to let You have full sway in my life!
I ask You, my Husband, to renew my spirit through the keys of rejuvenation! Wash me clean with Your elixir of regeneration!
Set me free today from the bondage of the Enemy, from _______ [name the particular sin or weakness or demon], through the power of the keys of liberty!
I claim the keys of containment, and ask them to enclose and surround my heart, and protect me from any further attacks of the Enemy!
Through the keys of deliverance, I command you, _______ [name demon], to flee from my heart and mind! Go back to Hell, and torment me no more!
I rebuke you‚ _______ [name demon], and the hold you have had on my heart and mind. I cast you out and down to the pits of Hell, never to return, by the power of the keys!
I call on the keys of revolution, and I determine in my heart right now that I will revolute and remain revolutionary, turned around from the way I was going before. I want to follow You, Jesus, down the road of Your will in my life from now on!
Through the keys of determination I ask You, Jesus‚ to help me make it, to lift the load, go the distance, uphold the standard, and accept and use Your anointing to fulfill the ministry You've called me to.
I claim the keys of victory! I will not accept defeat! Hell no, I haven't even begun to fight!
I call on the keys of endurance, and ask You, Jesus, to help me keep holding on to You! When I feel my own strength is entirely spent and I can't hold on any longer, please don't let go of my hand.
I stand on the keys of heavenly thought power, and ask You, Jesus, to fill my mind with Your thoughts. I want to be totally possessed by You, my Husband and Lover!
Give me the keys of freedom! Give me liberty or give me death! I'd rather die for You, Jesus‚ and Your cause than to live for myself and the things of this world!
I call on the keys of a fighting spirit! I want to fight and live and die for You, Jesus‚ my Family, and the truth!
Give me the keys of overcoming the Enemy! Help me to take a stand, to be willing to die daily for You, Jesus, my brothers and sisters, and the lost!
I claim the keys of doing battle with the Devil! I hold the banner of David high! The Devil cannot win, if I don't give in!
I claim the flaming sword keys to cut ______ [name the demon] to the heart and annihilate his influence in my life!
I put my full faith in the keys of _______ [name specific keys] to immediately and miraculously transform this situation!
The keys that know no impossibilities and are mighty and powerful to the tearing down of strongholds are going to win this victory! I claim a miracle in Your Name!
The keys are unstoppable and cannot be defeated, so I depend on them to work behind the scenes and bring about a permanent victory.
I'm putting my trust in Your keys of _______ [name specific keys] to answer this desperate prayer.
The keys are strong, powerful‚ big, mighty‚ undefeatable, indestructible, and they will bring great victory! I claim it for Your glory!
The situation is impossible in the natural, so I claim Your supernatural keys to transform it according to Your will, plan, and what You know is best.
Bring the victories, dear Love! Send the answers, darling King! Answer our prayers, precious Husband!—All through Your wonderful keys!
(To use during the united meetings and/or privately on Tuesday, July 29.)
Prayer against the demon of Pride
83. I hold on to Your Word, Jesus, the keys promise that says, "Pride cannot dominate you when you call on the power of the keys," and "The keys of the Kingdom can overcome all forms of pride."
84. Please help me to embrace Your Word concerning all the counsel You have given me on pride. Help me to put it into practice, to obey Your Word. I call on the keys of humility to be activated as I take the first step to obey! Free me from the grip of pride that has held me for so long. I call on the keys of faith, that I will believe and receive Your Words, that I will hold on to Your Word, that I will submit myself to You and resist and rebuke the demon of Pride's attacks in my life.
85. I call on Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael to honor my commitment to read the Word. Bind Obstacon, Oplexicon, Apotheon, and Lethargy from influencing me to forsake Your instructions‚ Jesus. I pray that each word of the Letters I read will come alive to my spirit, convict me‚ give me vision, motivate me, and instill a burning desire within my heart to have a metanoia, a complete about-face change.
86. I ask that I will humble myself in Your sight, Jesus. I lay myself before You and beg You to make love to me, that I may suck Your life-giving seeds. Help me to profess my faith in You, and You alone, as my God‚ and to forsake this false god of Pride that I have been worshipping, which has consumed me.
87. Lord‚ I call on the keys to cast this dark demon back to Hell where he belongs! I call on the keys to be released from the grip of pride. Shower the spirit of humility upon me, that it may soak into every fiber of my being, transforming me back into Your hot, fiery, passionate bride and lover.
88. Please give me faith to change, Jesus. Bless me with faith as I come to You in desperation, praying and seeking You and imbibing Your Word. The keys can radically alter or change my life according to my faith‚ so I ask that I will put my faith into action. You said if I have the faith of a grain of mustard seed, that I could say to a sycamine tree, "Be plucked up and thrown into the ocean," and it will be done (Luk.17:6).
89. Please encourage me in my faith, Jesus. For each step of faith, please bless me. Help me to see that as I take one step of faith, You are taking one step for me too, and that step by step as I follow You, You will lead me into more truth, and that the day will come when I will have freedom from this demon of Pride. I'll need to fight him until the end, as all do‚ but he won't have dominion over me anymore. I will be cleansed and made new. I ask this for Your glory, in Jesus' name. (End of prayer.)
Prayer against the demon of Bitterness and the Selvegion
90. I rebuke the Selvegion who prey upon me, pointing out the faults of others and trying to make me critical. I rebuke and bind them and ask You to help me resist their voices, thoughts, images, criticisms‚ and influence. Help me to claim the keys, holding on to the promise that through the keys I have the power to destroy all the works of the Devil.
91. Help me to esteem my fellow mates as better than myself. Please give me eyes of love‚ compassion, understanding, and humility. As I seek to obey You, Jesus, and let go of my bitterness, I ask that the Salvay will immediately go to work, bringing thoughts of kindness and consideration‚ and that they will cover me in a salve of love‚ healing me from the wounds and hurt of bitterness, so that I can see my fellow mates with Your eyes, Lord.
92. Help the positive attributes of the Salvay to replace the negative attributes of the Selvegion. Send Illuminus and the Fairy Angel Fighters to confound the confusion of the demon Pan and his implets that poison our minds, making our hearts fertile ground for the Selvegion.
93. I call on the power of the keys to be turned to swords to cut the evil Selvegion to shreds, and that the Salvay will be fruitful and multiply within my spirit, bringing Your light, until there is no more darkness in me. There is no greater power than the power of the keys of the Kingdom. Help me to wield the keys, call on the keys, and use the keys. And then, sweet Husband, do the miracle and free me from the demon of Bitterness. In Your Name I pray. (End of prayer.)
Prayer against the demon of Disobedience
94. Jesus, I pray that I will love You with all of my heart, all of my mind, and all of my spirit. If I love You, then I will keep Your commandments, I will obey. Through loving You I will deal a deathly blow to this demon of Disobedience.
95. I call on the keys to go to work in my heart to ignite my desire to love You with all of my heart. Soften my heart to desire Your Word and allow Your Word to change me. As I read Your Words‚ help me to desire to forsake my thoughts and take on Yours, to forsake my ways and embrace Yours.
96. Jesus, I call on the keys for miracles of transformation! The keys enable me to have complete transformation. I pray that I will believe that, and that I will yearn after Your Spirit and call out to You to possess me fully. Then I will be eager to do Your bidding. I will experience that to obey is better than sacrifice, better than all the works of my own hands and modes of operation.
97. I call on the keys to help me to "do it because Daddy said so." Use the chastening and the purging that I'm going through to renew my fear of You, and help me to take away from this experience a more healthy respect for You and Your Words and instructions. I ask that You will help me to always remember that obedience comes first, then You answer prayer—that I'm not supposed to wait until everything is "just right" before I have faith to obey.
98. Sweet Lover, I beseech You to open my heart to Your Word. Help me to realize that it's my obedience that is going to win the battle. It's humble faith that wins the battle. Help me to yield to Your Word and obey, and as I obey, please bless and anoint me to carry on. Help me to be happy to obey. Give me a desire to forsake my way and to follow Your way.
99. I call on the help of Michael the Archangel, as well as Gabriel and Raphael, to fight for me as I submit myself to You, and that the voice and influence of the demon of Disobedience will die in my mind, that he will be defeated, and no longer be tolerated in me. In Your name I pray. (End of prayer.)
Prayer against the demon of Division
100. Lord, disunity—or division—is one of the seven abominations that You list in Your Word. The Devil's motto is "divide and conquer." If we are not unified, we will not survive, so it isn't any surprise that the Devil seeks to cripple us through this demon of Division.
101. I call on the keys today for freedom from the stranglehold of this demon. I also rebuke the Selvegion in the power of the keys, and I call on the Salvay to come and fight on my behalf. I call on the keys of unity and ask that Your Spirit will work in my heart, giving me the desire to have more love‚ to be of one mind, heart, and spirit, to prefer others before myself, and to uphold others in prayer. Help me to walk in lowliness of mind and in humility.
102. I call on the keys of love, and I ask that You will fill me to overflowing with Your gentle, loving Holy Spirit—that She will come and take the place of all the pride and comparison and jealousy and envy and hurt, and all that has stood in the way of unity.
103. I call on the keys of the Kingdom to help me have compassion for others, to put myself in my brothers' shoes and have mercy. I call on the keys of kindness to radiate in my spirit and bring about change.
104. Jesus, help me to desire to change and be willing to humble myself in order to change. Help me to fight to walk hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder with others‚ agreeing together in all things.
105. I call on Natalia to fan the flames of praise and thanksgiving in my life. I ask that I will start being more sacrificial in the giving of my time for others, that I will choose the happiness of others over my own‚ the needs of others over my own, and that I will start sharing and caring for others more.
106. I rebuke this demon of Division and ask that You instill the fighting desire in me to stay together as one in You, "All for One, One for all!"—To put You first in my life‚ to stand up for my convictions and commit to being a full–time disciple for You.
107. Jesus, help me to call on the keys of forgiveness and allow them to pervade my interactions with others. I ask that I will look to You to lead me, to resolve any problems or differences, and that at all costs I will seek to keep the standard of Your Word.
108. Jesus, I specifically ask for miracles in the area of the differences of disciplinary standards when it comes to the raising of our children. Help me to unite through Your Word, raise the standard, and be willing to follow it, not tolerating compromise or disunity anymore.
109. I claim a mighty victory, that the demon of Division will be wiped out, and that unity in Brazil will reign supreme, through the power of the keys, in Your Name. (End of prayer.)
Prayers of confession‚ repentance, and change
110. Dear Jesus, my Friend, my Helper, my constant Companion, my Lover, my Redeemer‚ I love You so much, and I thank You for Your love for me. You loved me before the foundation of the Earth, and You even left Heaven and came and suffered and died for me, so that I could dwell with You in Heaven forever.
111. You've given me eternal life, healing for my many afflictions, Your love that inspires me and motivates me, Your Word that nourishes me and gives me purpose, Your joy that keeps me going, and so many other gifts and blessings, all of which I'm so unworthy of. I feel so worthless, so undeserving of Your blessings. I feel like King David of old must have felt: "I am a worm‚ and not a man," and hardly fit to be called by Your Name. But You loved me anyway, saved me anyway, and have blessed me anyway. Thank You, dear Love.
112. Thank You too for the Family and the wonderful way of life You've given us through the Words of David and through Your Words direct from Heaven. Thank You for the beautiful children‚ the wonderful brothers and sisters, the sweet friends and mates, and that we can all live together and live for You, and most of all, help others to come to know You. It's a blessing and a privilege and an honor to be a part of Your Endtime Family, to be one of those You've chosen from among the multitudes of the Earth to bear Your message and share Your love in these Last Days.
113. I'm so undeserving of these things, dear Husband. I make so many mistakes, I fail so often, I fall short so many times. I know what I'm supposed to do‚ but often I just don't do it. The good that I would, I do not, and the evil that I would not, that I do. Oh, wretched man that I am. Please deliver me from my sins, my shortcomings, my faults and failures, my human laziness and lethargy‚ my pride and unyieldedness. I thank God that You have the power to do it, that even though my sins might be as scarlet‚ they can be blotted out and become white as snow at the faintest whisper of Your forgiveness, at the touch of Your mercy and love, at the abundance of Your pardon.
114. Please bring me up out of the horrible pit of all my mistakes‚ all the ways that I've failed You and others, and most of all, failed to do my best for You and Your work. Out of the depths I cry unto You. Have mercy upon me and pardon me, according to Your lovingkindness. I call unto You with all my heart and soul and mind, and ask You to hear my plea and to answer.
115. Jesus‚ You said that if I confess my sins to You, that You will be faithful and just to forgive me my sins and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I really want that cleansing, that renewal, that change, that remaking‚ that transformation. I need it, and I call out to You with all that's within me. I lift up my heart to You and ask You to give me a new heart and make me a new creature.
116. I confess that I've gone astray and that I've been guilty of: _______. [Note: Please fill in the blank as you feel led. Some examples are: disunity and dissension, anger, resentment, bitterness, self-righteousness, unloving behavior, jealousy, selfishness and possessiveness, resistance to the New Wine‚ doubts and lack of faith, criticalness, inflexibility‚ laziness and lethargy, gossip, a love for the things of the world above the things of the spirit, or whatever you need to confess and make right with the Lord.]
117. Please forgive me for these things. I'm heartbroken that I've been guilty of them, especially after all the Word I've read on them, after all You've said on them in the New Wine. I feel like I've been an unprofitable servant. But Your Word says that You're near those who are of a broken heart and that You save those who have a contrite spirit. Please be near me, save me, help me, wash me from all my iniquities and cleanse me from all these sins. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
118. I present my body and my mind and my spirit to You as a living sacrifice. I surrender all, and I ask that You will take anything that's not of You and get rid of it, cast it out‚ and bind it so that it will not hinder me again. Please take me and possess me fully. Let Your mind be my mind. Give me a refilling of Your Spirit to rise above and overcome the past, Your heavenly thought power to make the most of the present, Your key power to forge ahead into the future and to be all that You want and need me to be, and Your key craft to protect and keep me and blast the Enemy's forces to bits.
119. Please do whatever it takes to change me and remake me in Your hand. Take my little lump of clay and make it into a new vessel as seems good to You, even if it's difficult for me, dear Husband. I give You permission to do whatever You have to, because I need this change in my life. I need a miracle, Your supernatural help‚ Your grace, Your strength and power. I can't do it by myself. I resist the Enemy and all his little imps that tell me that it's too hard, too great a sacrifice, that I can't change‚ that it won't last, and that it's impossible. I know that nothing is impossible to You, and that all things are possible through the keys of the Kingdom and their power! And if it takes an impossible situation for You to work a miracle, so be it! I believe it! Do it, Lord! Do it!
120. Lord, I don't want to stray or wander from Your ways again. I claim the keys of change‚ that the changes I need will be lasting and that I won't go back to the way I used to be or fall into my old ruts or unfruitful ways of thinking and acting. You said that through the power of the keys we can see change, improvement, and even miracles; that through the keys we can experience change even if we haven't in the past; that the keys can change our spirit, our minds and our thoughts, giving us Your mind and thoughts; that everything negative will change when we call on the keys; that the keys can overcome all bad habits and help us to cultivate new ones in record time; that the keys can change our very personalities, because nothing is too hard for Your power acting through them.
121. I claim those promises. I stand on them and hold You to them, trusting You to fulfill them. Heaven and Earth can pass away, but Your Word will not pass away and Your promises will not go unanswered; every jot and tittle of them will come to pass.
122. I also claim Your Word that all things work together for good to them that love You, that are the called according to Your purpose. I do love You and You have called me, and I pray that my mistakes and failures will work together for good, both for me and for Your work. Make my former weaknesses my strong points now. Use the sins and failures of the past to create the victories of the future. Use the knowledge of how we've gotten off track to teach us to be a better, more united‚ more loving‚ more powerful Home and Family than ever before. We've called unto You; now show us those great and mighty things You promised! Do exceeding abundantly above all that we could ask or think, according to the power of Your Word and Your keys!
123. Dear Love, Your Word promises that in the day we cry unto You, You answer us, and strengthen us with strength in our soul. I believe that You've answered, that You're going to perfect that which concerns me, and that You're going to give me a new heart and spirit. Help me to act like it from this day forward, and to look to You, the Author and Finisher of my faith, every day—to draw nigh to You; to love You with all my heart and soul and mind, and my neighbor as myself; to immerse myself in Your Word and live it; to praise You; to be a sample of Your love with my precious Family and all I come in contact with.
124. I cast all my cares on You, as well as any condemnation and remorse about the past. I'm now going to put behind me the things that are behind and reach forth unto the things that are before, and press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of being the loving‚ obedient, yielded revolutionary Endtime disciple You want and need me to be, through Your power and the power of the keys. Amen. (End of prayer.)
125. (Prayer:) I come before You now‚ Jesus, in total humility and desperation. I know that unless I have a complete change in my life that I will not make it in this Family and in my service to You. I am ashamed to say that I have allowed the Enemy to take control of my life in so many ways. I am sickened by the way I have compromised in my life, by the way I've allowed my pride and my lack of love for You and those around me to become so strong in my life. I'm tired of the way I've become a puppet in the Enemy's hands, having him pull my strings and move me as he has. I turn to You now because I am desperate to change.
126. I'm sorry that I have closed myself off to the light of Your truth, that I have disobeyed the things You've told me to do, and that I have stubbornly been choosing my own way rather than staying true to the Revolution and to the calling of dedication, obedience, and yieldedness that You have expected of me.
127. Unless I make a complete change, I know that I won't last long. Already my spirit is weakened through the compromises I've allowed to take root in my life. I've allowed the Enemy's lies and complacency to filter in, to where I'm no longer fully aware of his attacks.
128. Jesus, I want to be the disciple You've called me to be—not just any disciple‚ but a professional disciple. I want to give You my all, no holds barred. I'm tired of trying to do things my own way, of pushing my own program to the neglect of following and obeying Your Word.
129. I'm thankful that You've given me an ultimatum. It's not easy to hear‚ but it has helped me to see where I have failed You and others. I now refuse to walk down the Enemy's road anymore. I want the change that You're offering, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to gain the victories that You're expecting me to gain. I know it's going to cost me. It'll probably cost me a lot, but I don't care. I cannot stay stuck between two worlds any longer—Yours and the Enemy's—I must have a complete change!
130. I choose You‚ Jesus. I choose to obey You‚ to yield my all to You, to turn from my own selfish ways and the things that have held me back from being the disciple and dedicated bride that You've called me to be.
131. I refuse to be duped by the Enemy's lies anymore. I want the light of Your Word, the white-hot fire of Your Spirit to fill me. I want to become the radical, called-out bride that You desire me to be. I now cast aside my old garments, and I bare myself before You in utter humility, and on bended knees I ask for Your forgiveness. I'm sorry I've failed You, that I've compromised and have allowed the Enemy to manipulate me as he has.
132. I ask for a complete cleansing, and that You will free me from the shackles of the Enemy. I know I've been guilty of so much, and so I want to pray against: _______. [Note: Please fill in the blank as you feel led, with whatever you need to confess and make right with the Lord.]
133. I know that these habits and compromises will be difficult to give up, so I claim the power of the keys for a complete change and deliverance. You said, "There is freedom to be found in the power of the keys. Every chain of vice, bad habit, or evil addiction can be broken with the power of the keys." So I stand on that promise, and I ask that You will help me to be willing to fight no matter what the cost.
134. I surrender my all to You, Jesus, and lay my all at Your feet, and in humility plead with You to help me change. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to gain these victories in my life once and for all. I refuse to be a dupe of the Enemy anymore. I'm here to serve You, to give my life completely and utterly to You, and I cast aside the chains of the Enemy and all his demons that have had me in their grasp.
135. Take my all, Jesus‚ that I may become a truly dedicated and sold-out disciple for You, one who is unashamed of You, one who will go any distance‚ one who will forsake everything to be Your bride. This is my prayer. Amen. (End of prayer.)
Prayers of discipleship and commitment
136. Jesus, who is like unto You? I have never found any man, woman, child, earthly possession, land, or religion that has satisfied my spirit like You have. I may have experienced happiness and joy through these various avenues, but never lasting happiness and joy. You've always been faithful to me, even when I have been faithless. You have never walked away from me, though I have walked away from You. You have never stopped loving me, even though many times by my actions it's apparent I haven't been truly loving You.
137. I come before You, Jesus, because I want to change. I don't want to be only a hearer of the Word anymore. I want to be a doer of the Word. I lay down my pride, Sweetheart. I lay down my own spirit, my carnal mind, and I ask You to possess me fully. I want You, Jesus. I don't want anybody else. I don't want anything else. I just want You. I want You to be first and foremost in my life. I want to be Your love slave. I want to serve You. I want to do Your will—not my will, but Your will. I want to be Your radical bride. I want to be revolutionary, uncompromising, iconoclastic, sold–out, crazy in love with You and dedicated only to You!
138. I want to live the Law of Love and use the new weapons every day, not just sometimes. I want to leave the past behind. I want to forsake my sins. I want to live for You. I want to obey You. That's what I want, dear Love. I desire these things more than anything in this world, more than anybody in this world. That's my heart, Jesus. This is the real me speaking, my spirit to Your spirit. I'm crying out to You. I want You to know this is what I desire. O Jesus‚ I want to delight myself in You, and You alone. I beseech You to grant me the desires of my heart.
139. It doesn't matter to me what You do in my life in order to answer my heart's desires. I'm going to trust You, Jesus. By Your grace, I'm not going to believe the God-damned lies of the Devil anymore; I'm not going to lean to my own understanding; I'm not going to listen to all his fears, doubts‚ and "it can't-be-dones." He's been throwing them at me for so long now and I've listened and I've yielded to them‚ and not once has my lack of trust in You brought me fruitfulness, happiness‚ or the peace that comes from doing Your will.
140. I call on the power of the keys that You will change my mind and my heart. I need You desperately, my Love. I take the stand and command You, calling on the keys, to do a miracle in my life today. Not tomorrow. Today. I commit my life to You. I want to be Your disciple.
141. Let this mind be in me which is in You, Jesus. I yield my thoughts to You. I yield my heart to You. I yield my body to You. I yield my spirit to You. Come. Possess me fully, Jesus. I know when You do, I won't be soon shaken in mind‚ nor will I be troubled in spirit. No fear will be able to touch me, for I will radiate Your power, Your love, and Your sound mind. Thank You for answering my prayer, Jesus. My precious Savior, my dearest Lover, my most faithful Husband, my best Friend, my closest Confidant, my All in All, the only true God, I love You. (End of prayer.)
142. (Prayer:) Thank You, my Lord, Lover‚ and Husband for the correction You've given me and the opportunity to draw close to You once again. Thank You for Your mercy—that even though I strayed so far from You, You were still there to take me back. Thank You, my Husband, for Your patience with me—that even though I was faithless and doubting and had turned from You to follow my own ways‚ You were still there for me. You never left me. Thank You for once again showing me just how much I need to lean on You. Thank You, my Love, for Your love.
143. Jesus, I'm finally realizing that what You're trying to show me most of all is that I am weak and nothing without You—that my pride is too great, my self is too strong. Thank You that it's okay to be weak, and that in fact You want me to be weak, to be open, to be receptive. It's one of the hardest things You have to teach me. The whole idea of living for You is so I can be an example of You to others, and I can't do that when I'm so strong and proud and sufficient in myself, when I'm so set in my ways. I can see so clearly now how disconnected I've been from Your Word, how lazy I've been in my habits, how far astray I've wandered. I'm not worthy to be called one of Your Own. I'm not worthy to walk the disciple's road. My Love, I am not worthy.
144. I thought I could do it without seeking You and without depending on You. I thought I was strong enough‚ smart enough, good enough. I thought I could see, but I couldn't. Jesus‚ I resisted not having strength or talent of my own. I've wanted to be or to do, and then instead of giving You all of the glory, I've only wanted to share it with You. But You have helped me once again to realize what a wonderful thing it is to be transparent so everyone can see that any good in me is all You.
145. I want now to learn to be a fighter in spirit again. I want to learn to move forward, connected to You through Your Word and the active power of the keys in my life. Jesus, I want You to do whatever You have to do to make me into a new, truly dedicated fighter—skilled in the art of war, able to fight the good fight, rejoicing as a strong man to run a race with the knowledge that You in me will make a winner out of me, for I am nothing without You.
146. I call on the power of the re-creative keys of change and the revolutionary keys of transformation, and ask that You bring about these changes in my life. You said that through the power of the keys You could do great miracles. I want this miracle to happen in my life! I want to change! I want, as David, to be made by You into someone I am not, a new person. I want to become a disciple once again, wielding the new weapons, proficient in the use of Your keys, committed to living and obeying Your Word‚ dedicated to giving my life for others. I want nothing more than Your love as my lifeblood, coursing through my veins, ruling in my life‚ dictating my every thought.
147. No matter what it takes for You to do it‚ my Love, I want the power of the keys You've entrusted to me to be activated within me. I call on the activation angels to work on my behalf. No matter what You have to do to change me‚ no matter what it'll cost, and no matter what I think I might lose—my image, my place, my life, my earthly loves, all that I've tried to hold on to for so long—I will willingly forsake all at Your command. I want only that Your Word and love and the power of the keys rule my life. Make me a radical Endtime warrior for You once again.
148. Do this, my Lord, in answer to this‚ my desperate prayer. Do this for me, my Love, so I can truly learn to lean only on You. Do this‚ my Husband, for I want only to depend on You. I know the humbling can be painful, but this is what I'm here for, this is what I joined this army for, and this is why I said I wanted to live only for You. I believe, Lord; please help my unbelief. I know this will not be easy, but I know how desperately I want it. I know when I continue on after this prayer there will be breakings and humblings, forsakings and changing. And some of the things I fight the most are the humblings, the forsakings, the changing, and simply believing that what You say is true.
149. But I know that You know what's best for me, Lord‚ and I trust that, I want that. I want to be made brand–new. I want You to make me into a vessel of Your love given over to You in all I do or say. You said You could only fill and use empty vessels, those that are empty of themselves. Jesus, I have been so full of myself, so sure of myself, so proud of what I do, and so unreceptive to You and Your Word. Will You in Your mercy take me back again? I no longer want any will of my own. I only want to be willing to be what You want me to be.
150. I want You to do this. I want nothing more than for You to have full sway in my life. I want nothing more than to have others see You in me. I want nothing more than You in me. Jesus‚ help me not to resist the process You use to bring this about in my life. Help me not to fight the changes You want to see in me. Help me not to be proud or distant or insensitive, but through the power of the keys of change to be humbly willing and receptive to You.
151. I don't see this as something terrible that I have to go through or endure‚ but rather as Your intolerable compliment, which will regenerate me and bring me into harmony and happiness with You and my Family. Thank You, wonderful Love, that I can know without a shadow of doubt that these times of humble breakings are for my good by making me into the kind of person that You want me to be. Help me, Jesus.
152. I know You are my life, my breath‚ and my salvation. I am bought with a price and I want no other. I rebuke and resist, by the power of the keys, all influences of Satan and any of his demons or evil spirits in my life. I pledge myself, heart and soul, to You completely and without reservation.
153. I believe Your Word, both Biblical and revealed. I pledge myself to studying, absorbing, living, and following it, and I commit myself to seeking You and hearing from You fresh every day.
154. I believe that David was Your Endtime prophet‚ Maria is chosen by You as his successor inheriting David's mantle, and Peter is Your anointed king. I pledge my life as a member of Your Family, to following the Word and direction that You give through them.
155. I believe You have given the Family new spiritual weapons for the Endtime, and have entrusted us with the power of the keys of Your Kingdom. I pledge to use them for the redemption of souls, for helping others, for the healing of the nations, to resist and rebuke evil, and to keep myself sold out and separated from the world. I commit myself to stand strong in the face of the Enemy and his lies by turning to the Word and the truth for my strength.
156. I believe the Family is a soul-winning, disciple-making revolution chosen by You to witness Your love to a dead and dying world in these Last Days. I pledge myself to show Your love and give Your Words to all I meet. I commit myself to be a witness for You wherever I go.
157. I believe my commission is to be an example to all—young or old, rich or poor—of love for You, love for others, and love for the lost. I pledge to live Your Law of Love by giving of myself daily in all I do and with all whom I meet. I commit myself to forsaking all that I have, to sharing my belongings, and to living according to Acts 2:44-45.
158. I believe that anything good that comes from me is only because of You in me. I pledge myself to humbly admitting this at every possible opportunity. I commit myself to fighting to overcome my personal weaknesses by asking for Your help through prayer from my Family whenever I need it. (End of prayer.)
(To read privately sometime during the fast day or unitedly during one of the meetings—whatever fits in best with your Home's schedule for the day.)
159. (Jesus speaking:) Believing and living the Word isn't always easy, but it's a prerequisite for being My disciple. If you're not going to be a believer and a doer of My Word, then you cannot be My disciple. It's that simple! You must believe and obey the Word. If you don't or can't or won't, then there's no point being a disciple, because without that sound foundation—belief and obedience—you don't have the wherewithal to be a true disciple. Without obedience to the Word‚ you're a half-hearted disciple at best‚ or a bad sample and reproach to My work at worst.
160. Things will not continue on as they have in the past, with disobedience and disbelief tolerated, lived with, and accepted within the ranks of discipleship. Those who wish to be disciples will be held more accountable to the standard, and that standard will be believing and obeying the Word. What was tolerated in the past will no longer be accepted, because without this fundamental principle upheld, the Family will fall back into its old habits, ruts, and sins.
161. A disciple's fuel is the Word. That's what provides the power to live the life of a disciple—the principles for serving Me and winning others. It's the Word that sets you apart from the world. Without the Word being lived and obeyed, you're not really a disciple. Sadly, you have strayed from being believers and doers of the Word, and the fruit has been evident—sin, problems‚ a crumbling of the work. That's because it's impossible to be a disciple without the standard of the Word being upheld, lived, and respected.
162. The Word that I will pour forth in the future for My disciples will not be toned down or easier to drink in. Much of it will be strong meat, and new revelations will continue to be the norm. So if you have a problem with My Word, and if you can't have the faith of a little babe, sucking to receive My Words as a baby sucks to receive the milk from his mother's breast, then I'm sorry to say that you won't have what it takes.
163. Cafeteria-style obedience will no longer be acceptable when it comes to My Word. I will set out full course meals, with hearty meat and great variety, because My disciples will need every bit of spiritual nourishment I will pour forth—to strengthen them, to give them the power to obey. The catering of My Word, its delivery and consumption in My Family restaurant‚ will change, and it will no longer be okay to pick and choose according to your personal preference.
164. So if you're a picky eater when it comes to the Word and don't want the full course, hearty meals of the spirit, then you'd better either work up an appetite real quick and change your habits, or else choose another restaurant or food chain to be fed from. There are plenty of church cafeterias you could choose from, who specialize in allowing their customers to eat whatever suits their fancy. But in My CM restaurant that serves full-time disciples you can expect full course meals, and you will need every last bite to make it.
165. Belief in and obedience to the Word will be at the forefront of the requirements for full-time discipleship. It's always been fundamental according to My rules of the spirit, but since many have fallen away from believing and obeying, and have lost sight of this important tenet of discipleship, there will be a renewing of this standard. That's what you can expect if you want to recommit to a life of discipleship, and what you can even now be working toward in spirit.
166. Even though you are not receiving the New Wine‚ there's a whole lot you can read and study up on, and begin applying to your life and start living today. This is by far the most valuable strengthening of heart and spirit during this time of punishment, and what will strengthen you to the point where you will have what it takes to be a disciple once again, when the time comes, if this is the choice you have made—and I pray it is.
167. But if you don't want to believe and obey the Word, then it's pretty clear that discipleship in the Family won't be your "cup of tea" and you'd be happier somewhere else‚ and should start making steps in that direction. Members of the Family—whether CM or FM—will be believing and living the Word. Those are the criteria. (End of message from Jesus.)
Message to End the Prayer/Fast Day
(To read during the celebration dinner that ends the fast.)
168. (Dad speaking: ) Dear Brazilian Family, I love you! I think you're a wonderful group of Family members‚ full of life and fire and potential, and I want to commend you for sticking it out! Thank you for taking the Lord's correction and resolving to do better. Thank you for having the faith to believe and obey! Thank you for your patience, your faith, your perseverance, your repentance, and your obedience!
169. You've done just great in coming this far by faith. So lift up the hands and the heads which hang down in discouragement. Strengthen the feeble knees that feel like they can't go on any longer. Boost that drooping spirit that's getting tired of all the things you can't do and wondering how long it will take you to change, and why it seems so rough and tough.
170. You can do it‚ folks! You can make it! You can endure hardness as good soldiers! You can persevere and let patience have its perfect work! So don't be weary in well doing during this time of testing, this time of learning, because in due season you will reap, if you faint not! You will gain the victories you want, you'll overcome‚ and you'll make it through this time! Hang on! If you feel like you're at the end of your rope, then tie a knot in it so you can hang tight and hang tough!
171. My mother always used to say, "Don't leave school before the bell rings." In other words, don't cut class or try to wriggle out of the lessons the Lord is trying to teach you, or escape His full process of remaking and renewal, or you won't be ready for the next step of your education, the next grade. There are wonderful things ahead, and He's still in the process of preparing you for them.
172. He puts you through the fires to burn away the dross and purify you, so you'll be a vessel more fit for honor and His use. He sends along the winds and the storms to blow away the dead branches and the debris so that you can get rid of the weights and sins that just drag you down, and so there's room for growth and new life. He sends along the floods of trials so that you can learn to swim better, to survive even the floods of iniquity that will engulf the world in the Last Days.
173. It just takes Him time to do all these things, because He proceeds slowly in your life, not going too quick or pushing you too fast and too far, because He loves you and He knows what you can and can't take. So don't worry if it's taking months and if it seems like the purging and the testing is going on forever. Goodness, look at nature—fall and winter take six months before spring and summer can come around, bringing new life and warmth and growth. Be patient under the Master's hand and don't try to leave His school before you're ready, before the bell rings, because in due season you will reap—if you faint not!
174. Sometimes it simply takes a while for the Lord to work in your life and to rework you‚ and you can be thankful that it's only six months. Look at what the Lord did to some of His men in the Bible, and even in recent times, when they were going through the breaking and remaking process. Job lost all that he had‚ even his health, and was reduced to sitting in a heap of ashes scraping off the boils that had popped out all over his body, while his friends told him he was a horrible sinner and his wife told him to curse God and die. But Job endured, learned his lesson, and the Lord gave him twice as much as he'd had before!
175. Look how long the Lord worked in Abraham's life. He made a promise to him that his seed would be as the stars of the sky in multitude, but he was nearly a hundred years old before his wife Sarah first got pregnant and had Isaac. But Abraham endured, even undergoing the test on Mount Moriah when the Lord tested him to see if he'd give up Isaac, and he became the father of faith, an example of faithfulness and endurance. The Lord said that "after he had patiently endured‚ he received the promise." And what a wonderful promise and victory it was!
176. Look at Jacob in the school of Laban for all those years. You talk about it taking time to overcome bad habits and attitudes, ha! But he made it through the breakings a better man‚ having learned his lessons.
177. Look at Joseph and all that the Lord put him through—being sold into slavery, spending a couple of years in prison in Egypt after he was falsely accused by Potiphar's wife, and all that he went through there. That was no picnic. But he stayed true to the Lord‚ true to his convictions‚ and when he had to appear before Pharaoh to pass his final test and interpret his dream, he did, and wound up running the kingdom for Pharaoh. Look at the reward he received for his faithfulness!
178. Look at Moses and the forty years he had to spend in the wilderness. He went from the very top, from being near the pinnacle of the world empire of that day, with every need of the flesh catered to and fulfilled, to being an outcast herding a bunch of dumb sheep in the middle of the desert, suffering cold and hunger and deprivation. But he learned all that the Lord wanted to teach him, even though it took all those years, and he was ready when the Lord called on him to do the great things He'd planned for him all along. It was tough for Moses, let me tell you, but he stuck it out, endured, and received a great reward.
179. Look at my own life on Earth. It took the Lord nearly 50 years to make me into the man I needed to be to start the Family, to put me through the fires of afflictions and tests and trials, before I was ready for what He had in store for me. But looking back now‚ I wouldn't have missed or skipped those experiences for anything! Thank God they made me what I needed to be. Thank God I learned and changed and grew. Thank God I didn't leave school before the bell rang! Thank God for the wonderful rewards and blessings I received in return‚ exceeding abundant above all I could have asked for or imagined!
180. So hang in there, Family! The reward is coming, even if you don't see it now. Your patience and faith and perseverance will be rewarded, and we can see the crowns and the blessings up here, even if you can't.
181. Don't be like the Christian on the ice floe, in that true story I've told you before. He'd been put out there to die, with others of his brethren, naked, and only in denying the Lord would he be able to live. His brethren succumbed to the cold one by one, and finally he couldn't take it anymore; he said it was just too much. But to his surprise, a Russian soldier who'd been watching the whole thing wanted to take his place on the ice, because he'd seen the crowns of glory descending as each person dropped and died. And just as this last Christian was about to receive his‚ he gave up the faith. He didn't endure to the end, and he missed that crown.
182. Even if the trials are hard, if you feel cold and lonely and as if you're stuck on some ice floe‚ while all around others have warmth and the things you'd like to have but can't, hang in there. The reward is coming, the crown is descending, and the blessings will fall if you endure to the end. Hold fast to that crown that's coming, and don't let anyone else take it from you. Don't give up even if the trials are long and cold and hard—stick with it‚ and you'll be blessed!
183. Maybe you're feeling like you weren't so guilty of some of the sins that Mama and Peter mentioned and you've done your penance, undergone your purgatory‚ and you want to go on now. "Enough already," you figure. Well, you'll have to ask the Lord whether you've truly paid for your sins and become a new creature with new habits and thought patterns, or whether He's still in the process of remaking you. But you need to remember that it's always best to obey.
184. It's always best to do what the Lord says, what His prophets say, even if you don't see any logical reason for it. Endure, as seeing Him Who is invisible. Obey by faith. Be faithful, even if you think it's unto death. There's a crown of life coming, and a hundredfold awaiting you‚ even there on Earth! Have respect unto the recompense of that reward—look forward to it, upward to it, and do all in your power to obtain it! It's worth it!
185. Patiently endure, and you'll receive the promise. Obey, and blessings will come upon you‚ overtake you, and overwhelm you. If you're obedient, you'll eat the good of the land. If you obey and do what you're supposed to, you'll not only be blessed personally, but you'll be able to bless and help many others, because you'll have graduated from God's school. He'll hand you your diploma for this grade, and you won't just get a gold star on it or a commendation, but you'll get a new star in your crown and wonderful rewards! Test His promises and hold Him to these words, and you'll be glad you did, as will He and the host of Heaven. Stick! God bless you! I love you! (End of message from Dad.)
Copyright © 2003 by The Family
End of File