VICTORY OVER AFFLICTION! Comp. 11/88--Promises & Prayers for Your Healing! DO 2483
(The following prayer for healing was originally compiled as a prayer for MAMA'S EYES. Therefore, most of the quotes were taken from the Letters in which Dad is specifically praying for her & against the Enemy's afflictions & attacks on her. However, to make it more PERSONAL & easier for you to read & pray it for YOURSELF & against whatever affliction YOU may be battling, the quotes are now written in the FIRST PERSON. Thus, if a quote in the prayer ORIGINALLY said, "I command You, Lord, to deliver this HANDMAIDEN of the Lord from this affliction! Touch HER & deliver HER, Lord," it NOW reads, "I command You, Lord, to deliver ME, Thy servant, from this affliction! Touch ME & deliver ME, Lord!" We hope & pray this prayer will help YOU win "Victory Over Affliction!" PTL!)
+ + +
1. THE LORD NEVER SAID WE WOULDN'T HAVE ILLNESSES & AFFLICTIONS, BUT HE SAID HE'D DELIVER US OUT OF THEM ALL! "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord DELIVERETH him out of them all!"--Psa.34:19.
2. He not only CAN heal you, but it's His WILL to heal you, or He wouldn't have put all those Scriptures & Promises there in His Word on healing! He WANTS to heal you & He certainly wants you to SERVE Him.
3. He says, "I am the Lord that healeth thee, Who forgiveth all thy sins & healeth all thy diseases."--Ex.15:26; Psa.103:3. Our God is able to do ANYTHING. With Man it's impossible but with God nothing shall be impossible, & ALL things are possible to him that believeth!--Mk.9:23; Lk.1:37.
4. God is still the God of miracles, & "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today & forever!"--Heb.13:8. That was the main Scripture my Mother got healed on & that convinced my Father that the Lord could still heal today, not just in the past or some future Heaven, but that He could do it NOW! What God has done before He can do again, right now, if you need it & have faith for it!
5. A common mistake that people make--including my own Mother when she first got prayed for & was told she should have faith for healing--is fighting in their OWN strength. My Mother worked so hard at TRYING to have faith, it nearly killed her!--She was trying to work it up instead of praying it down or simply receiving it from God's Word! People just don't realise it's not anything YOU do at all, it's just something you BELIEVE & ACCEPT from the LORD, like Salvation.
6. "There is NONE righteous, no, not one! For by GRACE are ye saved through faith & that not of yourselves, it is the GIFT of God, not of works lest any man should boast."--Rom.3:10; Eph.2:8,9. This principle is true of EVERYTHING, including HEALING.
7. It's just like Salvation; there's nothing you can do to get it except just RECEIVE it by FAITH ! That's all! You can't be good enough, you can't work hard enough, you can't work it up, you can't get it yourself no matter how hard you try! You simply have to let go & receive it from the Lord! You have to humble yourself & acknowledge that you don't deserve it, that you're just a sinner, & that there's no way you can get it except just by the GRACE of GOD, just a pure GIFT! PTL!
8. You've also got to take a positive stand against the attacks of the Enemy, & FIGHT & try to really praise the Lord & sing & quote Scripture & fight the Devil & fight his doubts! He doesn't want you healed, & will do everything he can to discourage you from believing in God's promises of healing for you. The Lord says, "Be not weary nor faint in your mind!"--Heb. 12:3.
9. When you go on the attack & you're really positive about it & resist the Enemy, God's Word says he will FLEE from thee! "Submit yourself to God, resist the Devil & he will flee from thee!"--Jam.4:7.
10. And of course, one of the best ways to resist the Devil is to fight him with the WORD of God! So claim the PROMISES! "I am the Lord that healeth thee! Who forgiveth ALL thine iniquities, Who healeth ALL thy diseases!"--Psa.103:3. You cannot be in bondage! "Whom the Lord has set free, is free indeed!"--Jn.8:36. Quote Scripture against the Devil! When the Devil tempted Jesus, He claimed Scriptures, & YOU'VE got to claim Scriptures too!
11. There is POWER in the WORD! There is absolute POWER in the Words of God! "They are SPIRIT & they are LIFE!"--Jn.6:63. And you need to say it out loud with your mouth. You've got to SAY it, you've got to WORD it, put it into words & say it out loud & really REBUKE the Devil & declare your faith & show your trust in the Word by quoting it out loud! Even if you think nobody can hear it but yourself, it will do YOU a lot of good.
12. "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on THEE because he TRUSTETH in THEE!"--Isa.26:3. And when you get busy quoting Scripture & praising the Lord & rebuking the Devil, you've got to think about the words & you don't have time to think about your headaches & pains & problems. If your mind is centered on the LORD & stayed on HIM, then HE is the One you are thinking about, & you can't think about both things at once.
13. So keep thinking about the LORD & PRAISING the Lord & quoting SCRIPTURES & praying out loud! That takes CONCENTRATION, you have to THINK about it, you have to keep your mind on the LORD & your mind on the SCRIPTURE & on your PRAISES. You can even sing! The Devil hates song because it's praise to the Lord! You've just got to keep at it sometimes, really WORK at it!
14. You'll find that SAYING the words out loud really crystalises your resistance & causes the devils to FLEE! They hate to hear the Word! They can't take it! Just saying it in your mind is good but sometimes it's just not quite enough. You need to say it out loud!
15. When you go on the ATTACK & are positive & show that you have faith in the Word, faith in the Lord, faith in praise, it's a sign that you really trust & you really believe. It's like a declaration of faith to the Lord, to others, to the cloud of Heavenly witnesses that surround you & even to the Devil & his imps! And when your mind is occupied with the Word & praise & prayer, you can't be occupied with your suffering & your pain. It really helps, I know.
16. When it comes to the Devil, words of praise & Scripture are sort of like BULLETS or DEATH RAYS, & they just BLAST him! Every word just ZAPS him! They're part of our offensive weaponry, the Word! In the Bible's description of the Christian's armour it says the SWORD of the Spirit is the WORD!-Eph.6:10-17. It's sharper than ANY two-edged sword!--Heb.4:12.
17. So quote Scriptures & sing & pray & praise the Lord & talk in tongues & keep your mouth busy & your mind busy, & it will keep your ears busy too. It's just like a vicious cycle against the Devil & it's a SAVING cycle for YOU! PTL!
18. The Devil just loves to talk up that pain & aggravate it, & the more you concentrate your mind & your heart on your pain & your headache & your eyeache & your backache or whatever it is, the more it magnifies it, aggravates it & the more he makes you think about it. But if you'll keep your mind & your mouth & your heart & your ears busy with the WORD, you won't have time to listen to the Devil or even feel his pain! Just rebuke it & rebuke him out loud & quote Scriptures & sing, pray, praise, talk in tongues, anything to keep your mind & heart & your mouth & your ears & your eyes busy!
19. The Lord said to Isaiah, "COMMAND thou Me!"--Isa.45:11. He meant for us to put it into WORDS, to TELL Him what to do. So you need to use WORDS more, OUT LOUD, even if you can only whisper them. It will keep your mind & heart & mouth & tongue & ears busy with nothing but the Word, & you won't have time to think about your headache or your pain or your problems.
20. Keep your ears so busy hearing your praise & prayers & Scriptures, you can't even hear the voice of the Devil! Drown him out. Just shout! Don't doubt! Kick him out!--With your WORDS, VOCAL, OUT LOUD, even a whisper helps if you don't want to wake up other people if they're sleeping. At least you can whisper & praise the Lord! PTL! Hallelujah! Jesus never fails!
PRAYER FOR HEALING!
21. AMEN, LORD, IN JESUS' NAME, I'M YOUR CHILD, LORD, DOING YOUR WORK, I'M YOURS. And You said, "Concerning My children, command ye Me."--Isa.45:11. You've told us to ask what we will & it SHALL be done unto us. So Lord, I know You HAVE healing, & I ask You to GIVE it to me right NOW! You said, "I am the Lord that healeth thee! These signs shall follow them that believe, they shall lay hands on the sick & they shall be healed!"--Ex.15:26; Mk.16:17,18. In Jesus' name, Lord, I EXPECT it & I claim it!
22. You always answer prayer, Lord, You never fail, not one of all Your good promises, Lord. You've never failed, Jesus, in one of all Your good promises.--Josh.23:14. Hallelujah!
23. You said, "He sent His Word & healed them."--Psa.107:20. So I know it's not even others' physical presence that's necessary. I am now praying & obeying Thy Word, & You promised "the prayer of faith shall save the sick & the Lord shall raise him up."--Jam.5:15. So, I ask Thee, Lord, in Jesus' name, to touch, heal & raise me up!
24. Touch & heal me, Lord! There is nothing too hard for YOU, Lord, so I ask You, in Jesus' name, to rebuke this affliction in the Name of Jesus! Bless & touch & heal, in the Name of Jesus! Thank You Jesus! Praise You Lord!
25. Amen, Lord, You're the Victor over ALL! Thank You Jesus! Touch & heal this affliction, Lord!--In Jesus' name! It doesn't matter WHAT the problem is, Lord, You're greater than any of these things! These are little things for Thee, Lord, small things, a little thing. So rebuke it, Lord, & heal it, & resist the Enemy, Lord, in the Name of Jesus, & strengthen me, Lord, to FIGHT it! In the Name of Jesus, thank You Lord!
26. Touch & deliver, Lord, completely heal me. I resist you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! Lord, heal my body, in Jesus' name. Take your hands off me, Satan! I RESIST you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! I rebuke you, every evil spirit, all of the spirits of evil! In the Name of Jesus I rebuke you!
27. In the Name of Jesus touch & heal me, Lord! Right now, Lord, make me better. TYJ! Lord, rebuke the Enemy! Rebuke the Destroyer! Rebuke the Oppressor, Lord! Touch & heal me for Thy Work's sake, Lord! In Jesus' name I ask. I rebuke you, God-damned Satan! TYJ! PTL! In Jesus' name! TYL! Amen!
28. You promised, Lord, if we shall ask anything in Your Name, it will be given to us! So I rebuke this affliction right this minute, in the Name of Jesus, & I ask You to touch me & heal me & rebuke this pain! Drive it away forever, Lord, in the Name of Jesus, so I can do Thy work without this pain! In the Name of Jesus! Hallelujah! TYL! You're more than able to rebuke this affliction, in the Name of Jesus! Amen! Hallelujah! PTL! TYL!
29. Cleanse me, Lord, Thy child, from every disease & any foul thing the Enemy has tried to lay upon me! Rebuke this affliction in Jesus' name & deliver me & drive it out & away! I command you, Satan, to take your hands off me, I'm a child of GOD! I claim Thy healing, Lord! Fulfil Thy Word, keep Thy promise, in Jesus' name!
30. Amen! TYL! PYJ! Hallelujah! Rebuke the Enemy in Jesus' name! Resist Satan, Lord, in Jesus' name! Deliver me out of the hands of the Evil one! Protect & keep me, Lord! I thank Thee for Thy mighty Angels around my bed & around my head & around me all day long! TYJ! PYL! Hallelujah!
31. Help me remember to THANK You continually, all day long, to PRAISE You, Lord, & thank You & sing songs of praise & quote Scriptures. You're thankful for our praises, Lord! Thy Spirit dwells in the praises of Thy People, Lord!--Psa.22:3. TYL! So help me to CONSTANTLY praise & thank You despite all the Enemy tries to do to discourage me!
32. You said to enter into Thy gates with THANKSGIVING & into Thy courts with PRAISE!--Psa.100:4. "In EVERYTHING give thanks!"-1Th.5:18. You talk so much about giving thanks & praising Thee & being thankful & grateful, Lord, help me remember to be thankful continually, constantly praising Thee & quoting Thy Word to encourage my faith, Lord, & even singing positive songs of praise to rebuke the Enemy!
33. The Enemy HATES praise, Lord! He hates songs that praise Thee & he hates Thy WORD most of all! So keep me FULL of it, Lord, in Jesus' name I ask for Thy glory! Amen! PTL! TYL!
34. I rebuke the Devil in Jesus' name! Deliver me, Lord! I resist you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! Take your hands off me!-I'm the child & servant of the Lord! Lord Jesus, make the Devil take his hands off, in Jesus' name, & touch & heal me, Lord! You promised that even if I have committed sins, they shall be FORGIVEN me. You said, Lord, "You forgive all our iniquities, & You heal all our diseases. For many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord DELIVERETH him out of them ALL"!--Psa. 103:3; 34:19.
35. So please give me complete deliverance right NOW! Rebuke the Enemy, rebuke this affliction & help me to correct any physical condition or practice which might have caused it. I put myself in Thy hands now, Lord, YOU finish the job. I've prayed & done what You told me to do. I believe Your promises & I EXPECT You to answer, in Jesus' name!
36. Hear, O God, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me & ANSWER me! Help me, Lord, precious Jesus! Have mercy, O Lord! I only want to try to please You, Lord, & do Your work! So Jesus, touch & heal! Rebuke the Enemy in Jesus' name! Touch & heal. Lord, this is YOUR body, the temple of Your Holy Spirit, You created me, now You take CARE of me, Lord! Rebuke the Enemy, in Jesus' name! Touch & heal me, Lord!
37. I REBUKE you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! Take your hand off me! I am the LORD'S child, His servant! You have NO right here at all! I RESIST you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! You promised, Jesus, if we resist the Enemy he will FLEE from us! So I resist the Enemy in the Name of Jesus! Take away this affliction, Lord, so I can use my strength for Thy glory! Rebuke these afflictions, in the Name of Jesus!
38. Praise the Lord! Thank You Lord! Amen, Lord, help me to really go on the ATTACK! Even if I can only whisper, help me to whisper Thy Word aloud to myself & to Thee & to the Devil & to whoever else may be listening, all the hosts of Heaven & even Hell!--The great cloud of witnesses who are watching from the Spirit World, who are thrilled by our positiveness & our definite attacks out loud in the Spirit, Lord, in Jesus' name. Help me to VOICE it!
39. Strengthen me, Lord, & help me, in Jesus' name, to rebuke the Enemy & declare my faith out loud & quote Thy Word out loud & pray out loud & praise Thee out loud & sing, speak in tongues, whatever, Lord, so I can't even hear the voice of the Devil! Help me to just drown it out with prayer & praise & tongues & song & Scriptures, Lord, Thy Word! Hallelujah!
40. Lord, I'm fulfilling Thy Word & doing what You told me to do. I'm obeying, I'm believing, I'm praying prayers of faith, Lord, fulfilling Thy Word! I'm claiming Thy promises that You have promised, which I have quoted, & now the rest is up to YOU, Lord, You HAVE to fulfil Thy Word & do the job. TYJ!
41. Lord, touch & heal me! Lord, touch me in Jesus' name! I'm THY child, working for You, for Thy people, Lord, for Thy flock, so You have got to heal & take care of me!
42. Rebuke the Enemy, Lord, in Jesus' name! You promised, "If ye shall ask anything of the Father in My Name, it SHALL be given you."--Jn.14:14; 15:16. So I ask Thee in Thy Name right now, Lord, for You to plead with Thy Father, Lord, to heal me so that I won't have so much trouble, Lord! I need my health for Thy Work, Lord.
43. So I ask You in Jesus' name to bless & strengthen & keep & heal me, Lord! Rebuke the Enemy in Jesus' name! Lord, You said that "You sent Your WORD & HEALED them!"-Psa. 107:20. So I ask Thee right now, Lord, to help me & rebuke this pain & deliver me, in Jesus' name! Relieve me, Lord, in Jesus' name. Please heal me so I CAN work for You. Amen! PTL! Hallelujah! TYL!
44. Hallelujah! TYJ! In the Name of Jesus, I rebuke you, Satan! Lord, deliver me in the Name of Jesus! Deliver me, Thy servant, from the hand of the Enemy!--In Jesus' name!
45. I COMMAND You, Lord, in Jesus' name, to deliver me from this affliction, Lord! Deliver me, Lord, that I may live & serve Thee without all this pain, in the Name of Jesus! In the Name of Jesus I command Thee, Lord! You said, "COMMAND thou Me!"-Isa.45:11b. I command Thee, Lord, in Jesus' name, to deliver me from the hands of the Devil! Lord, deliver me from this affliction in the Name of Jesus!
46. I HATE you, Devil! I HATE you, Satan! I hate you! I rebuke you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! Take your hands off of me, I'm the servant of the LORD! I rebuke you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! I rebuke you, Devil, in the Name of Jesus! Take your hands off of me! Lord, deliver Thy child in the Name of Jesus! Hallelujah! COMPLETE deliverance, Lord!
47. And help me to FIGHT, Lord! Help me to fight & resist, in Jesus' name! Help me to rebuke it, Lord! Help me to take command of my authority as Thy child, & to REBUKE the Enemy in the Name of Jesus, to rebuke these afflictions! I give NO place to the Enemy, in Jesus' name! "By Your stripes we ARE healed", Lord, I claim it! I appropriate it, Lord, it's Your WORD!--Isa.53:5. In the Name of Jesus!
48. God DAMN you little devils, in Jesus' name! I DEFEAT you in the Name of Jesus Christ! I CURSE you in the Name of Jesus Christ! I RESIST you in the Name of Jesus Christ! In Jesus' name I COMMAND you to depart, in the Name of JESUS! I resist you in the Name of JESUS! I COMMAND you to depart from me, the Lord's child, in the Name of Jesus!
49. I rebuke you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! Take your hands off of me! Jesus, precious Jesus, I belong to YOU, Jesus! Deliver me! Deliver me from the Devil! Deliver me from the hands of the Enemy! In the Name of Jesus I command You, Lord! You promised, Lord, "Whatsoever ye shall bind on EARTH shall be bound in HEAVEN!"--Mat.18:18. I ask You to bind the Devil right NOW, Lord!
50. HEAL me right now, Lord, in the Name of Jesus, just like You did the woman that touched the hem of Thy garment, Lord! You can do it, Lord! Help me not to accept it, Lord! Help me to rebuke it, resist it, FIGHT it, Lord! Deliver me, Lord, in the Name of Jesus! "Whom the Son shall set free, shall be free indeed!"--Jn.8:36. You PROMISED, Lord, to free me from this! You promised, Jesus! In Jesus' name I claim Your promises! It's YOUR WORD, You can't deny YOURSELF!
51. You promised that "in the day ye cry unto Me with a WHOLE heart I WILL answer thee!"--Jer.29:13. In the Name of JESUS I cry unto Thee with a WHOLE HEART, Lord, to deliver & heal me! Rebuke the Enemy, Lord! Rebuke these things in the Name of Jesus! Rebuke this soreness, Lord! Rebuke this thing, Lord, WHATEVER causes it! Rebuke it in the Name of Jesus & completely deliver me, Thy child, in the Name of Jesus, Lord!
52. I resist you, Satan, in the Name of Jesus! I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus! I rebuke you, Oplexicon! I rebuke you, every demon of Hell that tries to hurt me & afflict me! In the Name of Jesus I rebuke you! Bless, touch, heal, in Jesus' name! Touch! Heal!
53. I rebuke you, Satan, & all of your demons! In Jesus' name, I RESIST you! In the Name of Jesus, I resist you, I REBUKE you! I resist you! In the name of Jesus I rebuke & resist every spirit of the Enemy, every afflicting spirit, every evil spirit, in the Name of Jesus! In the Name of Jesus I resist the Devil & any & all of his afflictions, in the Name of Jesus! Hallelujah!
54. In the Name of Jesus, I have the victory! In Jesus' name, I know it, Lord! You PROMISED! You can't deny Yourself or Your Word! PTL! Hallelujah!
55. I ask Thee right now to please bless my affliction with Thy healing balm, in Jesus' name! Strengthen me, Lord, for Thy glory & Thy use, & heal these headaches (Or earaches, toothaches, backaches, bowel trouble or WHATEVER affliction you may have!), Lord! I ask Thee to rebuke these afflictions, Lord! And I resist the Enemy & his lies to try to discourage me with this, Lord! I thank Thee for hearing my prayer, & for the precious promises of Thy Word upon which I now stand! I love You, Lord & am trusting You for complete total deliverance, in the Name of Jesus! TYJ! PYL! Hallelujah! Amen, amen, amen, amen! TYJ! PTL!
ENCOURAGEMENT FROM HEAVEN!
56. NOW THEREFORE, LIFT UP THAT WHICH IS CAST DOWN & strengthen the feeble & encourage that which is turned out of the way.--And rather let it be HEALED--for this IS the Will of God, & no man can stand against it!
57. Before you were afflicted you went astray & you trusted in the arm of flesh, but in your affliction you have cried to the Lord & therefore you have been drawn closer to Him to seek His face & lean upon Him rather than on the arm of flesh. Therefore, in this humbled, weakened condition you've cried unto Him for strength, & He will save you & many, many others with you. PTL!
58. "The Lord shall hear the prayers of thy Father & the pleas of David, His Saint, that thou mayest be healed from this affliction to do the Will of God with the seven kisses!" PTL! Hallelujah!
59. "For I am the Lord thy God, is there anything too hard for Me? The Name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runneth into it & are safe. I am the Lord that healeth thee! For thus saith the Lord God of David thy Father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears, behold, I WILL heal thee!"--Jer. 32:27; Pro.18:10; Exo.15:26b; 2Kg.20:5.
60. "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called & hast professed a good profession among many witnesses. The Lord's ear is not heavy that it cannot hear, nor His arm shortened that it cannot save. Jesus Christ maketh thee whole!"--1Tim.6:12; Isa.59:1; Acts 9:34.
61. "The Great Physician now is near, The sympathising Jesus; He speaks the drooping heart to cheer, Oh! hear the voice of Jesus!"
62. His Love is so wonderful! Like the old song: "Oh, He heals every heartache, He hears every cry, this wonderful Saviour of mine! He helps me in trouble, He heeds when I cry, this wonderful Saviour of mine!"
63. "For it is God that worketh in you both to will & to do of His good pleasure. For He that hath begun a good work in you shall perform it to the day of Jesus Christ. Who HATH delivered, Who DOTH deliver & Who will YET deliver!"--Phi.2:13;1:6; 2Cor.1:10.
64. "So be not weary in FIGHTING, for in due season ye shall reap if ye faint not! For the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in you! He sent His Word & healed them & delivered them from their destructions! I will rebuke the Devourer for your sake!"--Gal.6:9; Rom.8:18; Psa.107:20; Mal.3:11.
65. "Unto you that fear My Name shall the Son of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings! Thy faith hath made thee whole, go in peace! As they WENT, they were healed! The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by Him, & the Lord shall cover him all the day long."--Mal.4:2; Mk.5:34; Deut.33:12.
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family