ZIMBABWE, SOUTH AFRICA & CENTRAL AMERICA! DFO 1223 3/2/82
--By Father David
1. IT'S QUESTIONABLE AFTER THE WAR JUST HOW SOON, IF AT ALL, COMMUNICATION CAN BE RESTORED. Of course, that's a great distance from one half of the World to the other half. I'm expecting it pretty soon. I may wrong, I hope I'm wrong, but every newspaper I read convinces me it's closer everyday the way Reagan & his wild bunch of cowboys are acting. He's about to jump off the wall if somebody doesn't knock him off. He almost got knocked off once already, temporarily anyhow, but he's climbed back up again. You know what I'm referring to don't you? The Spider Dream. (See No.879.)
2. I DON'T THINK YOU'VE HEARD OF ONE SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD LATELY THAT HAS VOTED COMMUNIST & VOLUNTARILY TO VOTE IN A COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT administration without arms & without violence, not one. You say, "What about Zimbabwe, didn't the Vote Mugabe in?" We don't even know, everything was so crooked there. The U.S. & Britain were determined, in fact the World was, though they hate South Africa the most, they hated Rhodesia second & they were determined to force Black rule on Rhodesia at any price, any cost, & they bet on the wrong horse. They thought that Muzorewa was going to win the election & that therefore they would have a moderate Black majority government.
3. BUT MUGABE THEN REALLY SHOWED HIS COLOR AND HIS TRUE STRENGTH & he campaigned offering the poor everything for nothing & he won. And of course the U.S. & Britain were quite shocked & surprised that the guy who had been a notorious Communist, Marxist, Socialist & the last one in the World they wanted to win the election had won. They would rather have had Nkomo rather than Mugabe. Mugabe was the last one on their list, the worse of the three choices & he won.
4. WELL, THEY HAD STUCK THEIR NECKS OUT THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE A BLACK MAJORITY GOVERNMENT & THAT IT SHOULD BE DEMOCRATIC & BY VOTE, SO THEY STUCK THEIR NECKS RIGHT IN THE COMMUNIST NOOSE & Mugabe gave it a jerk & now the Communists have got Rhodesia. Of course, he claims not to be a Communist, you know, he's supposedly playing the middle of the road blah, blah. Like all those [DELETED] governments do in order to get all the favours he can from both sides. [DELETED] [EDITED: "H"]is group was the most anti-religious, anti-God, anti-Christian of all three! Bishop Muzorewa was at least sort of a moderate.
5. BUT BISHOP MUGABE, OF ALL THINGS, HE HAD BEEN A MINISTER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH, DID YOU KNOW THAT? That's where he got his start as a preacher & a pastor & then he got fed up with that & went to teacher & then went into politics. Well, where most of those guys got their education was in a lot of those modernist, unbelieving, liberalistic, Marxistic, Socialistic, pro-Communistic church schools in Africa! Most of those Black African leaders of today were educated in religious schools, Catholic or Protestant, in Black Africa & you can see what kind of students they turned out: radical, violent, revolutionaries & pro-Communist. Either they didn't teach them right or the schools themselves were that way. So I don't see how in this World the leopard can change his spots.
6. THE CAPITALISTS CALL US COMMUNISTS, THE COMMUNISTS CALL US CAPITALISTS, THE CHURCH CALLS US FANATICS OR WORSE THINGS THAN THAT, SO WE'RE PRETTY HATED BY EVERYBODY. I felt a whole lot of sympathy for South Africa when I was down there because I can understand how they feel. Everybody hates them except the Lord & us. I learned to really appreciate those dear people down there.
7. I THINK THEY'VE BEEN PRETTY DUMB ABOUT SOME OF THOSE THINGS THEY'VE DONE. They certainly have been unwise in some of their scandals they got involved in which the other side deliberately precipitated, some of those clean-outs & stuff & they just fell hook, line & sinker for the bait; the other side just baiting them to do what they did & it made World news! To come in & march off the husbands, women with babies & children separated & pack'm in buses & ship'm back where they came from. Really they've done some pretty dumb things. They sure need somebody that knows something about PR & they don't seem to have anybody.
8. THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE, THE JUST DO WHAT THEY THINK IS RIGHT & THAT'S THAT! "These people came from Ciskei & they don't belong here & they've got no permits to be here & we're going to ship'm back to Ciskei." But Ciskei didn't want them either. It's a poor little South African-created government & the people are starving back there. At least they weren't starving in Capetown--the [EDITED: "ACs"] & the Communists & the Communistic churches were all feeding them like mad & housing them & giving them tents & blankets & they never had it so good.
9. THEY HAD IT BETTER OUT CAMPING IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIELD IN CAPETOWN, WHERE ALL THE [EDITED: "ACS"] & THE ENGLISH & everybody that hated the government helped them all they could, that they had it back where they belonged, starving to death in their own [DELETED] country. So they were willing to do almost anything to come back to Capetown. They kept shipping them back to Ciskei & they kept coming back anyway. Ha! With the encouragement & even busloads shipped back by the critics of the government. The Police buses would ship them up there & the churches & their friends the [EDITED: "ACs"] & the English would get more buses to ship'm back, & they'd no sooner'd ship'm up but here the next morning, early in the morning the whole several hundred of them appear out in the middle of the field again!
10. IT'S A PROPAGANDA WAR & THE POOR SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT JUST FELL FOR THE BAIT HOOK, LINE & SINKER & the other side had the television men, the news reporters all there waiting to show them what the South African government was going to do & what they apparently knew that they would do, & they were dumb enough to do it. Ha! [DELETED]
11. A LOT OF THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T EVEN APPROVE OF WHAT WAS DONE BY THE POLICE THERE EITHER. They thought it was a pretty dumb thing to do & they criticised it. But how could the Police in that area not be influenced by the [EDITED: "ACs"] when the [EDITED: "ACs"] predominate there & the English? Both predominate in Capetown, the largest city in South Africa. Who knows but what they pulled the whole stunt & even the Police were party to the crime, you know? Although the government got criticised for it, because the Police are arm-in-arm with the government, who knows but what the Police were in cahoots to make it look as bad as possible. The [EDITED: "ACs"] are that clever.
12. COSTA RICA IS, I'M AFRAID, GOING TO GO DOWN THE DRAIN, a lost cause with those Communists closing in on all sides there amongst the poor. I think they're leaving Costa Rica for the last because it has a contented population & it is a Socialist country & pretty well-off economically. I think it's surrounded & that when they go, I don't see how Costa Rica's going to be able to stand. They'll leave it to last because it's the strongest really. And it's the most satisfied, most prosperous & there aren't enough discontented people there to stir up. Now that's just my opinion. I've never been there, all I do is read & hear. But from all I've heard, why, they'll probably leave it until last, but it'll go. It's sort of like Puerto Rico. Actually there are very few discontents in Puerto Rico.
13. REAGAN IS IN FAVOUR OF STATEHOOD, I UNDERSTAND, FOR PUERTO RICO. The majority of the people in Puerto Rico will want to stay like they are because statehood means more responsibility in taking care of themselves more, from what I understand, & they don't want that. They prefer to be a dependency, supported & taxless & all the rest. Whereas statehood means they've got to start supporting the Federal government instead of the Federal government supporting them, ha! Well,
14. REAGAN IS EVEN BEGINNING TO MAKE THE LOCAL STATES IN THE UNITED STATES START SUPPORTING THEMSELVES instead of being supported by the Federal government.--A little unfair when the Federal government takes all the money & then tells the States to take care of themselves, turns around & tells them with his Reaganomics & his new Federalism, somebody nicknamed it Feudalism. Why, he takes all the money in these high income taxes & all kinds of taxes & tells the States, "Well, now you take care of yourselves. Just give us your money & run along & take care of yourselves." Ha! Billions & billions, you can't spend billions & billions for defence so-called, armaments, etc., & balance the Budget. But he also knows this, that spending a lot of money on arms & the manufacture of arms means jobs, & that's always solved the economic depression, recession or whatever it was, they've solved the bust with another war, & he'll do it when it comes to that.--Only the dear Russians may solve the problem for him this time by shooting first!--Ha!--And the World's problems as well with a One-World Government of the Antichrist! It won't be long now! Are YOU ready?
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family