An Introductory Message to the Worldwide Family
1. (Jesus speaking:) My children who hear My Words this day, be wise and bind them to your own hearts. Look deep into your soul, search yourself, and see how My admonitions and warnings apply to you. Do not be guilty of pointing the finger at another, of passing the buck, or escaping the conviction of My Spirit.
2. Today these Words are not for Brazil but for you as well, and as you hear them you are accountable before Me. You are responsible to let these Words delve deeply into your heart, to let them change you, strengthen you, and purge you of the weights and sins that so easily beset all My children. There are none righteous; no, not one. You have all sinned and come short of My glory. You too are in need of these chastening words, and of cleansing and purifying by the waters of My Spirit.
3. Woe be to you who would read these Words only for the sake of interest--or worse yet, to become proud, critical and self-righteous, feeling that you are holier or less sinful before Me. I warn you to not let these Words roll off you like water off a duck's back. Many of you are just as guilty of many of these sins, and while everything might not apply to you, there is certainly much that will.
4. The wise among you will drink in these Words as if they were addressed to you and allow Me to change, purge, and strengthen you through them. You are all accountable before Me, My children. You have received and read My Words, just as have those in Brazil, and if you have been guilty of these sins and rejection of My truth--and I say that all are guilty to one degree or another, because some have committed these sins and others have tolerated their existence--then you are in the same boat and must get desperate before Me, repent before Me, get down on your hands and knees and ask for forgiveness, and cleanse your heart and start anew.
5. These Words are being given to you because you need them. They're for you. Don't look at them as for anyone else. Don't seek to escape the conviction of My Spirit, for then you will go away from having heard My truth and will be the worse for it--having heard and known the truth, but having chosen to reject it, thinking that it didn't apply to you and that you knew better.
6. So I warn you, My children, do not take these Words lightly. Do not take them as for someone else. When the shoe fits, wear it. Take My Words and let them sweep through your heart to clean out the cobwebs of sin, doubt, disbelief, disobedience, and pride in your own heart, because you are in need of cleansing and renewal in spirit. That's right, and I'll say it again: You are in need of cleansing and renewal in spirit.
7. You, My dear ones who have received so much of My Word, both through the multitudes of Letters I have given you and My voice speaking to you even daily, are very accountable for these words. When you who have received so much truth err and wander from the truth, then you are even more guilty of sin than those who know less. Do not forget that I said, "To him that knoweth to do good and doeth it not, it is sin." You know to do good and you know exactly what that good is, but you have not always done it.
8. Many of you have grown familiar with My Words. You read them and honor them as the Word of the Lord and you say, "Yes‚ that's true! Thank God for the Word!" But you go your way without fully putting them into effect, without taking them as seriously as I would have you do, being hearers of the Word rather than doers. Many are doing better since the Feast of 2003, but all have room for improvement.
9. To receive these Words and to be privy to My instruction makes you more accountable than ever before. You will not be able to plead ignorance, for you will have had the truth and will be held responsible before Me to change your life accordingly. You will no longer be naïve and unknowing, but fully accountable. If you're not willing to accept this personal accountability, then you should stop right now and walk away, for it's better for you to have never heard the truth of My Words than to hear the truth and reject it or go your way unchanged.
10. So be wise, My children, and hear the Words of My mouth! You are privileged to receive My Words via your Endtime prophetess. Drink in, confess, learn, obey, grow and change! Humble yourself under My mighty hand, and stir yourself up to receive all that I have to give you this day! (End of message from Jesus.)
11. "Woe! Woe! Woe! Woe! Woe! Woe unto thee, O daughter of My people!
12. "Hear, O Brazilian Family, and take heed to the words of My mouth. Your sins have reached to the halls of Heaven and there is great lamentation and mourning. You have been weighed in the balances and have been found wanting. Thus saith the Lord, those who will follow Me and the Words of their Father David‚ come out and be ye separate; touch not the unclean thing and I will receive you. Choose ye this day whom you will serve. If I am your God, then serve Me; if you seek to follow your own way, then depart in peace. The day of decision has come. The judgments of God are at your door."
13. (Mama:) Dear Brazilian Family, as you can see from this introduction, this video bears a serious and sober message that the Lord has asked me to deliver to you. I'm dressed in sackcloth to illustrate that fact. The sackcloth, as you know, is a symbol of mourning. This, the yoke, His yoke, is the yoke of a humble spirit, a yoke of humility, of a yielded and submissive heart, which, sad to say, you have not taken upon yourselves. The rod symbolizes His righteous judgments upon a Family area--Brazil--that has forsaken her God and her father David. Before I go any further in explaining this message to you, I'd like us to bow our heads and close our eyes, and I'd like to say a prayer and ask the Lord to bless our time together.
14. (Prays:) Dear, wonderful Husband, I come to You today in real desperation, knowing that I'm not capable to deliver this message to Your Family, and asking You, through the power of the keys, to give me all that I need for the job. I'm yielded, Lord. I'm yielded and desperate before You, and I call on Your keys, that You would give me whatever I need to help me in this task now. I know I can't deliver the message as You would if You were here in person, but I ask You to give me Your Spirit‚ and that You, my loving Husband, will give me all that I need through Your riches in glory‚ through the power of the keys.
15. So‚ Jesus, right now, I want to tell You that I love You and I want You to possess me fully. Lord, I want Your Words and Your mind to meld with mine. I want to have Your Spirit and give the message exactly as You would give it, with the right tone, the right words, and I want it to make an impact, Lord‚ the impact that You want it to have. I ask for my spirit helpers, so many of them that I have on my team. I ask You to have them do their job, Lord, without my interference‚ I don't want to hinder them in any way, so that they can help me, and so that together we can give Your message to our Family in Brazil.
16. I want people to see only You in me, and when the words proceed from my mouth, I want them to just think about You and see You and hear what You're saying to them. I want to just be a tool in Your hands, and I don't want anything of me to enter in.
17. I pray for the keys that You have given me for this job. I pray for the keys of truth, and of boldness, and of witness. I pray for the keys of strength of body and heart and eyes. I pray for the keys of delivery and presentation. I pray for the keys of faith and supernatural wisdom. And, Lord, I pray for the keys of humility as well. I don't want anything to enter in that would not be of You, or be proud in the least‚ Jesus.
18. I know that it's so easy at the beginning to say we're so incapable, we can't do it at all, and then when You come through and do it for us, then the Enemy comes in and tempts us to take just a teeny wee bit of the credit. Lord, I really ask You to help me not to do that. You know that's my desperate prayer, and the prayer I prayed before I even started to make this video, because I know how horrible pride is, and we can't even allow a little teeny bit of it to come into our lives.
19. And I pray for these that are viewing this video. I ask You to give them Your humility as well, and I call for Your keys of receptivity and responsiveness and acceptance of this message that will be very hard for them to take, and they'll have to have a lot of faith for it, Jesus. So I call for Your keys of faith, and I claim the keys of faith for them. Help them to claim them too for themselves, Jesus, personally, so they can be open to whatever You have to say to them.
20. We bind the Enemy. We bind all the demons of evil influence that would negate or try to negate the message that You're giving. We bind Oplexicon and Arakan and Obstacon, Pan and Bacchus and the Selvegion, and any other evil force that would try to enter in and lie to these or keep them from opening themselves up to the message, that would try to get them to reject the message. Because we know, Jesus, that if they don't accept the message, then they can't see where they were wrong, and they can't get Your forgiveness, and therefore they can't continue progressing in Your service. And it's a very serious thing, Jesus.
21. So I pray with all my heart that You'll help them, and You'll open their hearts, and You'll help them to pray and ask You to take anything out of their hearts now that would fight against them accepting Your message of chastisement.
22. Please, sweet Love, we really need You. I praise You, Jesus, because I know that the keys of praise are not only able to draw us close to You, but they can be turned into fiery swords to cut the Enemy to the heart. And I ask, Jesus, that You will cut the Enemy to the heart, that You'll expose him and root him out and destroy him, so that the Brazilian Family can replant and rebuild, and so that their fruit will once again be strong, and their fruit will remain, the fruit that You have ordained.
23. So‚ Jesus, we really ask You not to let any kind of pride dominate anyone, that they'll fight desperately against it right now. We rebuke pride in the power of the keys. We ask for Your keys of humility. We rebuke fear of correction too, Lord, that they won't be so worried and fearful that they won't get the message.
24. Jesus, we call on Your keys. You said "the wonderful power of the keys will conquer all evil, solve all problems, and forgive all sin." And, Jesus, we know that these aren't just pretty words, but they really mean something, and they work, and they're powerful. So thank You for them, Jesus.
25. Help us now to all open our hearts to You and Your message and the things You have to say. We know there are no impossibilities with the power of the keys, and there's nothing that can stand against the power of the keys. So we call on them in their full force right now‚ and all our spirit helpers, to give us receptivity, that ability to see things the way You see things.
26. We know that when we look at things in the carnal, it's hard to understand, and You said the carnal mind is enmity against God. So we really rebuke the carnal mind and we ask You for Your Spirit, Lord, and the keys of enlightenment so we can see things the way You see them‚ so our path will be lightened, and that by the light of Your Word, the light of Your Spirit, our hearts will be changed and cleansed.
27. Jesus, we know that there may be a question from a lot of those who hear this message as to how bad things really are, or how guilty they are individually. But, Lord, we know You have given us that little illustration about children who are caught doing something evil‚ and they may not all have been the instigators. Maybe only one or two really had the idea, and the others followed along and participated. And maybe some of them didn't even participate; maybe they just went along in agreement. But they all have to be punished, because they're all guilty.
28. Yes, some may be guiltier than others, but they've all done wrong. And, Lord, You showed us that that was the way You look at the situation, that maybe there are some who aren't quite as guilty as others, and some who haven't done such gravely wrong things to tear down the fabric of the Family. But still, they're in the wrong and they all have to be punished, they all have to be chastised.
29. But, Lord, we don't have to fear chastisement, because You said that for the moment it seems grievous, but it can yield the peaceable fruit of righteousness if we're exercised thereby, and if we accept it, and if we take it and do what we can to come clean, and if we repent, and if we get desperate with You. Thank You for that. Thank You for giving us that little illustration to show us that Your Family should not point the finger at each other and try to figure out who's more guilty than anyone else, because they're all guilty‚ Lord, and now's the time to open up and just say, "Yes, Sir, I'm guilty and I want to repent and start anew."
30. Thank You, sweet Love. Thank You, dear Husband. We love You so much, and we thank You that because You love us, You do chasten us, and we can be so happy that You don't let us keep going in our own wicked way, but that when we get off the track and when we stray, You come with Your rod and rescue us in love--tough love, but love nevertheless‚ great love. Thank You, sweet Jesus. Thank You, sweet Lord. We love You so much, Jesus. Praise You, dear Love.
31. Okay, well, now I have to explain to you, or actually in the Lord's Words, let you know the state of the Family in Brazil the way He sees it. And as I said before, as I said in my prayer, this isn't going to be easy. It's not going to be easy for you to take. It's not going to be easy for me to deliver. It wasn't easy for the Lord to give it. But it has to be. So please bear with me as I try to read. I have many pages to read. And I ask You, dear Jesus, to help my eyes now to read this. Give me strength for it. Thank You Jesus!
The Sins of Brazil
32. (Jesus speaking:) Thus saith the Lord, your sins have separated you from Me. For you are proud, lifted up, and know not that you are in gross darkness, alienated from My Word and My power. Blind leaders of the blind, making a mockery of My Word! Hypocrites! You draw nigh unto Me with your mouths and honor Me with your lips; but your hearts are far from Me. You say you are My messengers and you call yourselves The Family, all the while sowing division and destruction of My Word! Liars! For you are not doers of the Word‚ but hearers only, who go out to find sheep and make them ten times the worse because of your sample. You are blinded in your pride.
33. It is your pride that makes you think you know better than Me, and thus you're not yielded to My checks and suggestions. You don't reach out and love, apologize, and take the humble seat.
34. Your pride has been manifested in your unyieldedness to each other, not wanting to yield to another's word or suggestion‚ for you feel yours is better.
35. In your pride you desire to have the glory or the credit for your ministries, your fruitfulness, and thus you don't want to share with others.
36. Your pride holds you back from using the new weapons as I would have you, and thus you are weakened and unable to fight the attacks of the Devil.
37. You are proud of your accomplishments--the amount of tools you get out, the souls you win, the receptivity you encounter. You have taken it to mean that you have arrived, that you are doing so well that there is no need to stir yourself up any further.
38. Your pride is manifested in clinging to your set way of doing things and not being willing to forsake the old and embrace the new.
39. Your pride, manifested in the cult of the personality and nationalism, has brought about division, which is one of the seven abominations to God. You build your work based on the personality of the leader or on the pride of the group, and thus your work is built on a false foundation‚ and when the winds of adversity and persecution come, your house will crumble.
40. Because of the sin of pride, you care more for strangers and your sheep than for your own brothers and sisters; disputing over witnessing areas, contacts, provisioning, personnel‚ designated gifts, support from kings and supporters, the care of the children, the running of the Homes, disputes in city councils and with other Homes.
41. Woe unto you, who call yourselves by My Name, The Family, and do all those things that destroy a family:
42. You are not living Acts 2:44,45.
43. You are guilty of wounding to the innermost part of the spirit through your gossiping.
44. You've chosen not to be your brother's keeper.
45. You are not fully living the Law of Love and the One Wife vision.
46. It grieves Me that you men are given over to macho pride, thinking women are beneath you and putting them down.
47. Many of you women are proud and haughty, given over to mannishness, acting and desiring to be as men, refusing to submit in spirit according to My Word.
48. You have broken the Law of Love through sex with outsiders, sodomy, addiction to pornography, wrong sexual practices, jealousies, selfishness, self-centeredness, causing division and disunity!
49. You condone ungodly behavior; yea‚ you are guilty of promoting the Devil's devices in your overindulgence in intake of System books, movie intake‚ Internet use, and the use of drugs.
50. You know not that you are lukewarm, independent, spiritually immature, and self-righteous, disobedient, lethargic, apathetic, defiant‚ harsh, yielded to angry, violent spirits, lacking in forgiveness, given over to the evil Selvegion.
51. You walk in your own strength, entertaining foolish, shallow thoughts and attitudes, not actively using the new weapons, lacking hunger and desperation for My Word.
52. In your pride you have begun to feel that you know better than Me, and have not been humble enough to teach My radical doctrines. You have failed to preach the full meat of the Word.
53. You have become familiar with My Words. You have settled down physically and spiritually, not studying the New Wine and living it to the full. You compare and gauge how far you're willing to go by how far those around you are going.
54. You have stumbled your brothers and sisters, your children and your sheep through your horrible sample of disobedience to My Word!
55. You have become overly dependent on your earthly shepherds and leaders for counsel, instruction, and help rather than going to Me and My Word.
56. You rob Me in your tithes and offerings, and lack faith for Me to supply through follow-up. You do not share your blessings of supply, not desiring to share the credit of what I have done through you. You have been deceived, thinking your own arm has saved you.
57. You take My Word and speak against it and pass it to ex-members.
58. You demand your rights through My Love Charter‚ yet you are not willing to fulfill your responsibilities nor follow the guidelines and spirit of the Charter. (End of message from Jesus.)
59. (Mama:) I know this is a lot to take in, dear Family, and I know right now you're being tempted to feel overwhelmed, defeated, discouraged, and like it's hopeless and you can't make it. But I beg you to give the Lord a chance to give the full counsel. Please open your heart and wait until you hear the rest of the matter. This isn't an easy message for me to deliver or for you to receive, I know‚ but please don't walk away. "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." The Lord will now explain the specifics in greater detail.
60. I have many excerpts of many prophecies given over quite a long period of time, many weeks, by many channels, to read to you. So in reading these, they won't flow real smoothly, because they're taken from various prophecies. But I think you'll see that the thread throughout is the same and the Lord's basically saying the same thing. So please do keep your hearts open and know He's doing this in love for you, even though you can't feel it now.
61. Okay, here's the first excerpt.
Overview/Explanation of Sins
62. (Jesus speaking:) You say, "How have we sinned against You, Lord? We've witnessed and served You and no other." You've sinned against Me and one another by committing fornication with the spirit of the world, in your pride, bitterness, and bickering.
63. You have turned your back on those things of My Spirit--giving unselfishly, laying down your life for one another, sharing from the heart, forgiving one another, helping your brother in need. Your sample has been offensive in My sight and is hurting My sheep because you're no longer the sample of My new Bride. You hoard and compete. You cast off your own brethren in hardness of heart. Your houses have become cold and unforgiving and My sheep are confused.
64. You've gotten lifted up and feel that you are above reproof in some ways because of the fruit you've borne and because I've led the rest of the Family to follow in the paths you've pioneered. So you've patted yourselves on the back. But while you were looking over your shoulders, patting yourselves on the back, you've taken a sharp fall, which has put you in grave danger.
65. Brazil was meant to be a thriving work and the leader of the Activated revolution, but you have not risen to the challenge because so many spiritual weights hold you down, and you have not been willing to shed those spiritual weights. You have had much, but you have not given much. Yes, you have sacrificed‚ and many of you feel that you have poured out your lives for others, and you have. But you have sacrificed the most important thing--Me and My Word--against My wishes, against My orders, against My personal instruction to you, and you are now paying for this. You didn't realize that what seemed like a little disobedience would come at such a high price, and now your works are in ruin and you are in jeopardy of losing everything.
66. The situation is extremely serious now, and if it is not dealt with, it will increasingly break down and become a worse testimony, which will spread throughout the Family and cause much doubt and division.
67. I have been forced to allow the Enemy to cripple you according to the rules of war in the spiritual realm.
68. My anger has been kindled by the situation in Brazil and I am sore displeased. There's so much pride involved. So much hypocrisy, so much criticism, so much negativity, so much trying to push others down in order to lift yourselves up.
69. Many of you have forgotten from whence you have come, and that you are weak and spiritually feeble men and women and can of your own selves do nothing. You have forgotten that the power comes from obedience to Me and My anointed. Unless you will humble yourselves to once more fall into the ranks and march into battle united and following the vision and My orders, I will continue to withdraw My blessings in every way--spiritually, financially‚ and even emotionally. You must be warned that you are nearing total defeat and insurmountable losses unless you repent and come back to your first love and remember from whence you have come.
70. I will not always strive with you, but you must begin to yield now or suffer the consequences of your willful disobedience and pride.
71. Things cannot continue on as they are or the whole field will come to ruin. Strong measures will be needed in some cases in order to salvage what little is left, or all will be lost.
72. This is a far-reaching, deeply ingrained problem.
73. It is an enormous problem and a desperate situation.
74. The entire work is on the brink of defeat, failure, and total ruin.
75. This is a job too big for human hands; the problems are too deep and too far-reaching, and the potential loss is enormous.
76. … Unless there are immediate, severe, extreme measures taken, the whole work will be lost. There might be the shadow of a skeleton still visible, still in operation, but it will be a dead, empty, useless machine with no fire, no spirit, and none of My blessings.
77. You on the field of Brazil are so familiar with each other and have such a lack of fear of Me that you will not accept new leadership structures I put in place. You are very old bottles in this respect and have become very independent and balk at any intrusion into your lives by leadership at almost every level. You have been so long in Brazil that you can't even see that you are working in the flesh, and you refuse to be told and believe that you are.
78. The Devil's minions are rife at this juncture‚ and have deeply invaded your Homes and your spirits.
79. Don't think that just because you are My children that you aren't in need of deliverance yourselves. You have saved others‚ and you have ministries of deliverance for those in the world, but you have forgotten to look deep into your own hearts. You have failed to see the demons that are oppressing you, blinding your eyes to the spirit world, holding you back and hindering your service to Me. In order to find true freedom, to be fully cleansed, you must be delivered through united prayer, weeping, desperation of spirit, and an infilling of My Spirit to drive away the forces of darkness.
80. It will take a mighty demonstration of the power of God for this big, lumbering Brazilian ship to turn around. No little breeze will do the trick; it needs to be a mighty hurricane of My movement and power to push this unwieldy ship into the deep waters of My Spirit and miracles, and out of the shallow, stagnant pool of your own works and pride.
81. If this ship is allowed to float along as it is now, in the shallow waters of compromise, pride, churchianity, division, and the ways of the world, it will crash on the rocks of defeat and disappointment and sink into oblivion.
82. Many of you have the wrong idea; you think there's no judgment for sin and disobedience. You have grown so familiar with Me that you feel I'll forever let you walk in rejection of the truth and compromise. But this is not true, and I want people to see that eventually you have to pay for your sins, if you are not repentant and do not change. I am quick to forgive, but those who do not repent and change will eventually be judged and chastised.
83. This is the point in time that many of you have reached in Brazil. Many of you have already felt My hand of judgment, but some of you are too dull in the spirit to recognize it. But sooner or later, you‚ My wayward children, will see that though I am plenteous in mercy and slow to anger, I eventually do lift My hand in judgment, and it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
84. Many of the heathen of Brazil serve dead gods; they are deaf, dumb, and blind. The people have fallen away from clear consciences and accountability, for their dead gods are silent and still. But I am not. I am alive, and very ready to make Myself seen, known, and feared. My blessings and curses are real, and as the clock ticks, this will become all the more evident.
85. (Jesus speaking:) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. In times past I have chastened My disobedient children for their sins and strayings. Do you think that I won't also chastise you, My children of present times, you to whom I have given so much truth, you who are so much more accountable and responsible to Me? I will remind you this day of My truth‚ and I have applied these words of old for you today--for these are foundation principles, sins that I will never condone.
86. Though I am a moving, changing God‚ some things will always remain the same: the dangers of disobedience to My Word and truth, the seriousness of pride in all its forms, a lack of love for others and compromise for gain, and all the many sins I speak of this day. Let these words of old ring clear and loud in your ears this day, and do not reject them, because these admonitions are for you. Take heed, My children, for just as My love is eternal, so are My judgments sure and righteous altogether. (End of message from Jesus.)
87. (Mama:) We asked our Husband for His Word in the Bible that He wanted to speak to you, and thus this message, and the verses which follow. So please‚ as Jesus has just admonished you, do look at them as for you. Maybe it would be better if you didn't even think of them as for someone else in the past. Try to think of them as new and try to pretend you haven't even heard them before, and these are fresh, new Words for you today.
88. "Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither His ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear" (Isa.59:1-2).
89. Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and you have rebelled against Me … You have forsaken the Lord, you have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, you are gone away backward. (Isa.1:2,4).
90. "Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the Word of the Lord, He hath also rejected thee" (1Sam.15:22‚23).
91. If you regard iniquity in your heart, the Lord will not hear you. (Psa.66:18).
92. Your works of the flesh are evident, which are: uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, drunkenness, revelries‚ and the like; those who practice such things will not inherit the blessings of God. (Gal.5:19-21).
93. You who being often reproved and harden your necks, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. (Pro.29:1).
94. Heed this warning, My Family. "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto Him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent [spiritual‚ in this case] blood, an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren" (Pro.6:16-19).
Disobedience to the Word/
95. (Mama:) What we have told you from the Lord, what we have passed on so far, has been an overview of the situation in Brazil and how the Lord sees it in general. Now, here are some things He has said about your disobedience to the Word and your compromise‚ specifically.
96. (Jesus speaking:) As a whole, the field of Brazil has wandered from the straight and narrow. It began with little disobediences, little compromises, little criticisms of leadership or of the Word, and before long you were way off in left field, without even noticing it. Many of you still don't notice it. You are so blinded by your own pride and you have become so disobedient that you don't even realize the state that you're in.
97. Brazil is a huge field, with many, many Family members, and you all affect one another. You stopped making My Word the standard, and you started gauging how you were doing by someone else, by the guy next door. Rather than My Word being the yardstick for your level of obedience, it became what so-and-so is doing or not doing. And each of you started to measure yourselves against yourselves and each other, and excusing yourselves because of what someone else was doing, and pretty soon the standard of My Word became so muddied that you hardly knew what it was anymore.
98. You have neglected to diligently apply the Word to every situation, checking the fruits of your every word and action and interaction, whether it brings unity and happiness and the good fruits of souls won and lives changed for the better‚ or if while perhaps pleasing you for the moment, it's also causing division, lack of communication, hurt, lack of fruitfulness and unity, and a further turning away from My Words and counsel.
99. You in Brazil are not adept at using the keys, prophecy, praise, and prayer. You are weak and slothful soldiers who are not interested in winning battles, let alone taking the initiative to take the high ground from the Enemy. You don't have the vision or the strength. The GNs are going in one ear and out the other. The Word is like water off a duck's back with you.
100. You, the Family in Brazil, are very lethargic. You are used to challenges coming via the Word and getting inspired about them‚ and then just lapsing back into your old ruts and habits. You are under the very strong grip of Apotheon and Lethargy, and it's not possible for you, by yourselves, to come out from among all these spiritual demons that hold you down. You need to be jerked out from among them, and this will come through radical changes and physical changes in your situations. Even if your hearts are willing, your spirits are weak. Your faith is weak. Your conviction is weak.
101. (Mama:) I want to read that again to you, to make sure you get that. I know there's a lot in here and it's overwhelming, but it's very important, each word of it:
102. "You are under the very strong grip of Apotheon and Lethargy, and it's not possible for you, by yourselves, to come out from among all these spiritual demons that hold you down. You need to be jerked out from among them‚ and this will come through radical changes and physical changes in your situations. Even if your hearts are willing, your spirits are weak. Your faith is weak. Your conviction is weak."
103. (Mama:) And here's a verse that the Lord gave for you:
104. "I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth" (Rev. 3:15,16).
105. And here's what Jesus says about this verse, His interpretation:
106. (Jesus speaking:) This is a prophetic verse, for I knew that in the Last Days, many would fall away from Me and be deceived, even the very elect. It's a strong warning about compromise and the seriousness of it. Once My children have heard the truth, they are accountable, and for them to turn back or become lukewarm in their convictions and faith is a very dangerous thing‚ and sorely displeasing in My eyes. It would be better for someone to have never known the truth‚ to have never had a chance to hear My Word or know Me, than for one to know Me and have My truth, and then turn to walk down the road of indecision and compromise.
107. Many of those who are "cold" don't know any better and thus are not accountable, and I have mercy toward them. But those who are lukewarm are those who were once "hot," but have chosen to walk away from My truth, to compromise for comfort, gain, or popularity, and these are they who make Me sick. These are they who are accountable, for they know better. (End of message from Jesus.)
108. The field of Brazil has been weakened overall through compromise. You lost touch with the Source, lost touch with the Word. You didn't keep that as the focal point of your lives and the reason you were in the Family.
109. Rather than preaching the radical and fiery message that I have given My king and queen, many of you have watered down the message to try to make it palatable to those you witness to. You have tried to make yourselves look like a church (albeit a fiery and somewhat radical one) in order to garner support of not only the young, but from those of the older generation who often hold the "purse strings" of your ministries.
110. … Many of the weaknesses of the churches are slowly gaining entrance into your midst and contributing to your bickering and strife, feeding the fires further and weakening you. They're weakening you, My children, both in Brazil and throughout South America. For through closer ties with the churches, which hold great sway in these countries, and seeking to curry their favor, some of you have become weakened in your own convictions, and without realizing it, have been influenced by the ways of My weak children. Rather than transforming the weak ones by your sample of faith and obedience, some of you have yourselves slowly been weakened by compromise and have lost much of your fire and spirit.
111. … Many of you are now in a very weakened condition, riddled with compromise and disunity, struggling to survive financially, immature in spirit--and now it's showing in the half-heartedness and weak convictions of most of your Active members, too.
112. Each of you has strayed from the Word. … Your lack of soaking in the Word, and in many cases, receiving it, yielding to it, and letting it break you and remake you, is what is allowing the weeds of criticism, division, and negativity to fester and run wild.
113. When I tell you over and over and over again to take time with Me, many of you think it's too much, that it's a bit ridiculous. Not many of you will admit this, but many of you think it. You don't like to be treated as if you're simple children, and My continual admonitions and reminders to take time with Me, to go slow, to depend on Me, to ask Me everything are perceived as instructions for babes and not "veteran soldiers," as you see yourselves.
114. Many of you cast aside My instruction and choose to do your own thing, feeling that you know the priorities better because you are there in the flesh. You feel I'm out of touch with reality since I don't have children to raise, meals to prepare, money to bring in, etc. But I'm not. I'm caring for and watching out for your souls‚ and when you disobey, I withdraw the blessings of happy and contented children, abundant supply and provision, and streams of finances. I step back and let you work all the harder for it, since you weren't willing to do it My way. That is the price that many of you pay. Blessings do not precede obedience, but very few have the faith to trust Me for those unseen blessings.
115. Many of you are no longer listening to My voice or obeying My instructions to you, either through the written Word or My voice and Spirit speaking to you directly. You have hardened your hearts‚ and your vision is glazed over as one with cataracts.
116. (Mama:) Jesus says: "I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.
117. "But if ye will not hearken unto Me, and will not do all these commandments;
118. "And if ye shall despise My statutes, or if your soul abhor My judgments, so that ye will not do all My commandments, but that ye break My covenant:
119. "I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption [wasting disease] … that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain.
120. "And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
121. "And I will break the pride of your power.
122. "Your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits" (Lev. 26:13-16,18-20).
123. You have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from His precepts and from His judgments.
124. Neither have you hearkened unto His servants the prophets.
125. You have rebelled against Him; neither have you obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in His laws, which He set before you by His servants the prophets. (Daniel 9:5,6, 9,10).
126. "O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth?" (Gal.3:1).
127. If any man obey not the words of our Lord Jesus Christ‚ and the doctrine which is according to godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth. (1Tim.6:3-5).
128. Woe unto you who call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto you who are wise in your own eyes, and prudent in your own sight!
129. Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so your root shall be as rottenness, and your blossom shall go up as dust: because you have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the Word of the Holy One of Israel. (Isa.5:20-21,24).
130. (Mama:) Remember, folks, this is for you. The Lord isn't just addressing the past; that's over with. Now it's for you.
131. "I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto My words, nor to My law, but they have rejected it" (Jer.6:19).
132. Because you have despised the Word of the Lord, and have broken His commandment‚ your soul shall utterly be cut off; your iniquity shall be upon you. (Num.15:31).
133. (Mama:) Pretty serious. There's hope, though. Don't despair, but take this in and accept it‚ because this is for you.
134. Now the Lord is going to go on to more specific things about pride‚ all taken from prophecies that were received over the last three months by a variety of channels.
135. (Jesus speaking:) Your main problems have stemmed from internal problems--from pride, from a lack of humility and willingness to work with other brethren, critical spirits, divisiveness that you have welcomed into your hearts and lives because you felt hurt, offended, or left out. Your problems stem from a lack of time spent in My Word‚ with Me, from a lack of fully opening your channels and receiving My fresh direction.
136. You have become proud, lifted up, and secure in your own knowledge, depending on the arm and the wisdom of man more than clinging desperately to My fresh and living Words.
137. Is it any wonder that your walls of defense are crumbling? You have not cleansed your hearts. You have not been willing to let go of the past and the hurts and resentments that you have fostered. You have not been willing to let it go.
138. This is something very difficult for you, My Latin children, to let go of: to put the past behind you, to forgive and to forget. You tend to hold on to things that you feel were wrong, the memory of people who hurt you or mistreated you, and you keep these things deep in your heart. Even when called upon to forsake them, while you desire to, your Latin pride calls to you and binds you in chains, and if you are not willing to humble yourselves utterly, you succumb again to the hold of bitterness, resentment, and eventually destruction. These spirits of grudges, discontentment, criticism, resentment, bitterness, and feeling mistreated run rampant through the South American work, and they are very strong in Brazil, where the dark and evil spirits have a strong hold.
139. I began long ago withdrawing the blessings of unity in Brazil because of your pride and independence. I have had to continue to withdraw it because of your lack of fear of Me. The familiarity is rife, and the disobedience to Me and My appointed shepherds is of epidemic proportions.
140. It is millstone time, and those of you who will not voluntarily humble yourselves under My hand of correction and reproof will find yourselves bowed down to the ground, never to rise again, with My millstone hung about your neck. Those of you who are hurting the work, other Family members, and My sheep, through your pride‚ disunity, division, and strong rebellion to My New Wine, will be judged both now and in the days to come.
141. "And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in Me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea" (Mark 9:42).
End of text box.
142. Many of you are very accountable, and yet you continue in the path of sin, rebellion, and pride.
143. The Latin pride is so strong. I have spoken a great deal about pride, and you know that it is the root of all evil and all sin. But the Latin pride is a special force to be reckoned with, because the Latin way and the Latin mentality gives in to pride, and even more, it seeks pride, it welcomes pride. It is a part of the Latin nature. Nonetheless, no pride is stronger than the keys. No pride is undefeatable. Other nationalities and cultures have other besetting weaknesses‚ and you, My Latin children, are not disadvantaged because of this handicap. You are only disadvantaged if you choose not to hear and believe My Words, and if you choose to shun them and go your own way.
144. Many of you feel that you are following Me. But because you are not humble and submitted and yielded, you are no longer getting your directions from Me, but often it is from the Enemy using your pride to get you to do what he wants.
145. (Mama:) I know this is a lot of reading and you may get a little tired, and it may be hard to stay alert, and we need to really rebuke Obstacon, rebuke any evil spirits, rebuke confusion. Lord, we call on Your keys to rebuke the Enemy. You said, "Any evil oppression of the Devil can be overcome through the power of the keys." And‚ Jesus, You said, "Rebuke the Enemy's attacks in the name of the keys and his power will be destroyed." Thank You Jesus.
146. Okay, I'm going to read that again. "Many of you feel that you are following Me. But because you are not humble and submitted and yielded, you are no longer getting your directions from Me, but often it is from the Enemy using your pride to get you to do what he wants."
147. (Mama:) Very serious.
148. (Jesus speaking:) Because you are sure you are right and hearing from Me, you are no longer willing to follow your shepherds or even the direction from your king and queen.
149. Similarly, you who have been in the Latin countries for many years‚ who have become one with the people, who have given your heart and soul to them, have been surrounded by this pride and these spirits also, and are more heavily attacked on this front, and many of you have given way to these Latin spirits and have taken on the Latin mindset and mentalities. You have become fatalistic in some of these areas that you should be fighting against. You have become familiar and comfortable with the Latin way, which is comfort, fun, life, living, and fellowship. All of these things tie in with the Family joys and blessings I have given you, and even in your witness, these aspects are especially strong in the Latin fields, but it must be kept in check. It must be guided by Me, by My Spirit.
150. You, the Family in Latin America, and specifically in Brazil, must remember My admonition to "come out of them and to be separate," and to not let yourselves become so entrenched, so embroiled, that you lose sight of the fact that you are from another world, another kingdom, and that there will be very, very few things which you will have in common with the world that are also in line with My Spirit and My Word. I have called you out, My Family, as a chosen generation, a radical nation, a called-out people, a peculiar priesthood, and this purpose and the sample I wish My Family to be in Brazil is being defeated and besmirched through the abundance of your bickering, gossip, disunity, deceitfulness‚ criticalness, and dissension. It must be stopped, and right soon.
151. (Mama:) Here are the things that the Lord has to say about pride:
152. "The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts" (Psa.10:4).
153. "Pride compasseth them about as a chain" (Psa.73:6).
154. "Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord" (Pro.16:5).
155. "Only by pride cometh contention" (Pro.13:10).
156. "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall" (Pro.16:18).
157. "The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee" (Obadiah 3).
158. "A man's pride shall bring him low" (Pro.29:23).
More on the Connection
Between Pride and
Neglecting the Word
159. (Mama:) One time the Lord gave something on pride that I was especially impressed with; He defined it and gave us some words and phrases that had quite a heavy impact on me. And if all of this that we've heard from the Lord hasn't already impacted you, well, maybe this will. The Lord said:
160. Pride is devilish.
Pride is unclean.
Pride is the way of the world.
Pride is hate.
Pride is the nature of Satan.
Pride assures failure.
Pride is a plague to be avoided at all costs.
Pride is bondage.
Pride is the beginning of all evil.
Pride will leave you void of understanding, destitute and empty.
Pride is Satan's favorite weapon.
Pride is complexity.
Pride spawns arrogance, contention, shame‚ hardness and sorrow.
Pride numbs the soul and tarnishes the spirit.
Pride is a contrary spirit.
Pride is rebellious, defiant, resentful, self-righteous.
Pride is all that opposes Me.
Pride is the hinderer. It stunts your growth; it impedes your progress.
Pride alienates you from Me.
161. (Mama:) Well, folks, we don't know what else to say about pride. There have been many, many pages of Letters written on it, exposing pride and showing us how important it is to do the humble thing, and yet we have to keep fighting against our pride. But when you let pride become as much a part of you as it has been in Brazil, it becomes very, very serious. Even a little pride, as I said in my prayer, is serious. You just don't dare let pride come in at all. You don't dare give pride any entrance, even a little bit of pride. When it does, you have to fight it, rebuke it, get rid of it‚ and be conscious that you've got to be militantly on guard not to let it come in again.
162. When you've gotten as much pride as you folks have, this is going to be a major operation, but you've got to get rid of it. You're going to have to get rid of it. We're not saying that there's no hope; we're just trying to show you how seriously the Lord looks at these things, so you will take them seriously, so you'll do something about it, so you'll do whatever it takes, so you'll pray a "whatever it takes" prayer and let the Lord do whatever He wants to in your life to get rid of these things that are otherwise going to completely destroy your service to Him. That's it, that's the bottom line. You're on the road to destruction unless you get rid of these things.
163. Now, the Lord has said that pride is one of the worst problems in the work there. He's also said that the neglect of His Word, the rebellion to His Word in many cases‚ is another of the most serious problems. I was thinking about it and I know that these have a relationship to each other, but I was wondering which comes first. Does the pride make you neglect the Word, or does the lack of the Word make you proud, let in pride? I wanted the Lord to explain it. So I'm going to take time now to give you His message about this. I think it may help you and give you a little more understanding as to what has happened in your lives.
164. (Jesus speaking:) Satan is the embodiment of pride. He is the most blatant example of pride and its horrible and destructive power. Pride is at the root of his sin, and this pride grows and flourishes. But it cannot grow or be nurtured in the heart of one who drinks in My Word, who lives My Word‚ and who is desirous of My truth. It cannot flourish nor overcome one who is so closely linked with My mind through the Word.
165. The Word makes the soil in one's heart receptive and fertile ground for the things of My Spirit, the anointing of My Spirit, and the gifts that I would give. Reading the Word makes your heart fertile ground for humility, the gifts of My Spirit, and receiving from Me. Whereas, when there is a lack of the Word, when My children turn away from Me or neglect Me, then the soil of their heart becomes fertile ground for the Enemy to plant his seeds of pride. Pride then grows, it flourishes, and part of its power is to cause further rejection of the truth‚ further disobedience, and then the cycle continues.
166. Pride is not the stimulus, the cause. A lack of the Word is the cause. A lack of the Word and an alienation from the life of My Spirit is what opens the door to extreme pride. Of course‚ it is the nature of man to be proud, and every man, woman, and child must fight it in some form or another. But the Word keeps pride at bay and creates in your heart a vacuum for all that is good‚ positive, humble, and of My Spirit.
167. It's when the Word stops flowing‚ when your heart chooses to reject the Word–-either through bitterness, rebellion, disobedience or familiarity--that you invite in pride. Pride then takes over, slowly but surely robbing you of faith and the desire for My truth and Words. First there is a pulling away from My Spirit, and that then opens the door for pride to grow. Then the cycle continues‚ bringing further disobedience and rejection of truth, then deeper and more blatant pride, which can be manifested in so many ways. (End of message from Jesus.)
Disobeying the Law of Love/Gossip
168. (Mama:) Now the Lord is going to go on to give you more specific counsel and His more specific Word on your disobedience to the Law of Love, including some specifics on gossip.
169. (Jesus speaking:) Satan has launched a full attack in Brazil against you, My Family‚ sowing gross discord and contention, strife, and division, in your desire to feel more important, more fruitful, more right than those around you. I can shield you from his onslaughts, if you will reject his subtle attempts to persuade you to act based on what will minister to your egos. But many of you at this time in Brazil have chosen the illusion of self-importance in your own eyes over the unity and humble selflessness of My spirit of love for one another.
170. … Disunity is greatly weakening the Family and hindering the forward progress of the army. It must be stopped, for it is like a plague that feeds on itself. If you don't stamp it out or retard its growth significantly, it will overwhelm the entire body. It is one of the Devil's strongest tools, and this will not be stopped without the light and truth of My Word and a call to arms.
171. There has been much disunity and bickering in Brazil. As I've said before, those of you who participate in disunity and bickering participate in the tearing apart of the Family. For the Family is a united effort, and those of you who disunite it do just that--you tear apart the spiritual fabric of the Family in your part of the world. Those of you who thus partake of disunity or any of many of the spiritual weaknesses that are foisted upon you by the Enemy, will simply eventually reach your limit and fall.
172. …Your disobediences, independence, and familiarity have allowed the Devil to enter in unchallenged to sow terrible division, disunity, and resultant spiritual fatalities among My precious sheep.
173. You Homes in Brazil still have serious problems concerning familiarity and disunity among brethren and Homes, nationalism, looking at your sheep in a fleshly way and ministering to them of your own wisdom and experience, and being way too familiar with them and those you shepherd. These are deeply engrained and long-standing problems that have weakened the Family year by year and now are threatening to totally destroy it.
174. (Mama:) Remember "The Hamburger Boat"? I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with that. Dad is likening the situation there to "The Hamburger Boat" in the following paragraphs:
175. (Dad:) The dream the Lord gave me in "Hamburger Boat" seems like it can certainly apply to Brazil now. I was so sad back then because nobody seemed to pay any attention to what was going on. Everybody was doing their own thing, and they didn't seem to notice that everything was going wrong. Everybody was selfishly doing their own thing, nobody really seemed to care what was happening. They were just selfishly uncaring about what was happening around them. Like little children, they just wanted to keep things like they were, playing and having fun, concerned only about themselves and their own little world.
176. Dear Family in Brazil, if you don't stop playing your silly games and start following the Lord, the lights will go out and you'll be left behind with your pride, disunity, gossip and disobedience. We'll continue following the Lord even if we have to start a new revolution without you.
177. (Jesus speaking:) Gossip has its deepest roots in pride and self-righteousness. It is a manifestation of the Selvegion.
178. (Mama:) And I have to say, folks, that it's been heartbreaking over the months and years to receive letters from people in your part of the world about the dire effects, the very, very damaging effects of gossip on them or their friends or folks they knew--people who have been heartbroken, people who have left the Family, people who have just been absolutely shattered and wounded, if not permanently, yet still wounded for a long, long time.
179. It's very, very sad. We've pled with you not to gossip. We've written about it. We've told you how serious it is, and that it's actually killing people. It's like you're just sticking a knife into their heart and killing them and letting them bleed to death, and you've continued to do it. And it's gotten to where whenever we hear things from people around the world, when we hear something about gossip, it's usually from Brazil and other places in South America, sad to say.
180. (Jesus speaking:) Your gossip may begin with a small spreading of what you have heard about another whom you don't really like anyway. It may seem to be harmless and something which only a few people know about, but with each word proceeds a black tentacle of the Evil One into another heart. This boost of feelings of self-importance and goodness at "setting things straight" or letting others know "what's really going on" becomes an addiction that drives you to spread anything, true or false, about anyone, to get another boost of self-importance in the eyes of others. It becomes a devouring fire, which in the end devours you and many others with you.
181. If you don't obey, and above all, have love one for another, I cannot use you mightily, and you will simply become as those that beat the air--the spirit without the power--and the Enemy is able to overrun your positions time and time again. There have been many casualties because I have had to withdraw My blessings of protection against many of the blasts of the Enemy. And because of it, he has gained significant ground against you, My forces in Brazil.
182. "An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is as a burning fire … moving his lips‚ he bringeth evil to pass" (Pro.16:27,30).
183. "The tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
184. "And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of Hell. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison" (Jam.3:5,6,8).
185. (Mama:) Not a very pretty picture, is it?
186. "Where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work" (Jam.3:16).
187. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue" (Pro.18:21).
188. "The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly" (Pro.26:22).
189. "Though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.
190. "And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profiteth me nothing.
191. "Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.
192. "Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil.
193. "Rejoiceth not in iniquity‚ but rejoiceth in the truth" (1Cor.13:2-6).
Cleansing and Hope
194. (Mama:) We're so sorry, dear ones, that we have to spank you. I know it's a very difficult time; it's a very rough chastening, and I really wish we didn't have to do it. It makes us weep, and we really wish there was another way. But as you so very well know, the Lord's Words say, "Whom the Lord loveth, He chasteneth‚" and we have to do this in order to save you. So we're sorry, but we do want you to know how much we love you. And I think if you knew how much we're putting into this, you'd realize how great that love is. We've sent Peter and team to you there to help you‚ and to help you to get yourselves out of the pit that you've fallen into, and to get back on track again. We've stopped practically the whole rest of the world in order to care for you. We love you! We're doing it because we love you.
195. I've spent many hours in prayer and preparation for just this one video, because I love you. I've strained my eyes considerably, and my strength and my health, because I love you. And I know that you can make it if you want to. That's why we're going to all this trouble. We wouldn't be just beating you over the head with all this correction if we didn't think it could do you some good, and if we didn't think it would help you. It hurts us very deeply to correct you, but because we know what the end result can be, that's why we're doing it.
196. If you will yield, if you'll repent and be cleansed, then you'll receive forgiveness. This correction can bring about the peaceable fruits of righteousness if you are exercised thereby, and is as clean waters of cleansing, if you'll humble yourself, and repent, and return to the Lord.
197. Now I'm going to read you some things that the Lord has given that will show you that there is hope. It still doesn't sound real good, because it's going to be a hard road back, but we're going to show you why the Lord is doing all this. He's going to tell you how hopeful the future is and how beautiful it can be if you're willing to make the sacrifices involved.
198. I'm going to repeat a line or two of something that I read you before, and then I'm going to go on and read you further things that I haven't read yet.
199. (Jesus speaking:) You have sacrificed the most important thing--Me and My Word--against My wishes, against My orders, against My personal instruction to you, and you are now paying for this. You didn't realize that what seemed like a little disobedience would come at such a high price, and now your works are in ruin and you are in jeopardy of losing everything.
200. It's very sad, but at the same time you are in a perfect position to let go of everything and receive My forgiveness, love, chastisement and renewal. You are in the best position to become My disciples and brides once again. Not My Brazilian disciples or My Brazilian brides‚ but simply My disciples, My brides.
201. There is much to give up, but if you are willing to be humbled, to be broken, and to start again from the bottom, I will give you wings to fly to heights you have not yet seen. The work can be mended and salvaged if you will take the low seat and put it all on the altar, including your hearts, your minds, your souls, your everything. A victory and cleansing in Brazil calls for a great repentance. Whosoever will come I will forgive and anoint with My oil of another chance.
202. (Mama:) Isn't that encouraging? Thank You Jesus!
203. (Jesus continues:) Much time has been invested already in the Brazilian work, and I have many sheep and disciples there. It will not be easy, but it is the only way to restore the work. It's like the burning of the field so that the white lilies of resurrection can spring up again. It will seem as though all has been lost and burned, and as though there was no fruit that remained. But once all have repented, your tears will water the ground and the seeds that have been solidly sown will spring up once again to build a new church in Brazil of solid disciples who have been fed the full meat of the Word and who will love it, come what may. That is My plan for you, My Brazilian church. You are to be one church united, not divided.
204. It is a "stand in the gap" type of situation. The walls are crumbling from within and the castle is burning, and a wide–sweeping, hard rain is needed to put out the fire, cleanse the city, and bring everyone to their knees to cause them to look up and receive My instruction.
205. (Mama:) Now here are some words from Dad for you.
206. (Dad:) When you meet the challenges, as you cross the battlefields and brave the storms of life, you can either try to endure them on your own or you can let the tumult cause you to experience His care and protection and deliverance-–and resultant newness. You can let the Lord's "left-handed compliments" become your steppingstones to greatness through increased dependence on Him so He can use life's challenges to break and then make you; or you can avoid the humbling, rough it alone, and come through maybe stronger, but not remade. The choice is yours.
207. The Lord will always come to your aid when you cry out to Him in your need. He will always answer the cry of those who hunger and thirst for Him and His righteousness. It's at that time, when your heart and soul are crying out for forgiveness, for answers, for help, for strength--when your heart recognizes its incompleteness and the need to unite in passionate desire with your Creator to find fulfillment, that your new man is formed from the ashes and death of the former. At that time, your humility triumphs over your pride, and you have the victory.
208. Latin blood is filled with pride and passion, and Latin people can be dynamos for the Lord. But you can either be Sauls or Davids, depending on your decisions and how much you want the Lord's help to humbly overcome your pride. It depends on just how much you want to see the Lord work or see yourselves work. It all depends on your yieldedness. It all depends on your willingness to be made willing.
209. The Lord can't, and won't, allow anything to take His place in His work. This has been a problem throughout the millennia with God's gifted. He won't allow that which was started in the spirit to be completed in the flesh, so He regularly sends along the storms and tempests and fires to try the man and the work, to make evident to all what it's made of. Every man's work shall be made manifest. The day shall declare it. The storms will try every man's work to see what sort it is, and God will tell the story.
210. This is where the Lord's work is so different than man's. In this case you can't model the Lord's work after the works of a dead or dying church system, regardless of how fruitful that system was in the past‚ or how fruitful it now looks to be. There's very‚ very little with which to compare the Lord's new church, His new bride, to the old church, His bride who left Him to seek her own way, and whose flame is going out, whose spirit is dying. Yes, there are things you can learn from the old, some of what to do and what not to do, but the comparisons quickly come to an end with the realization that the children of David have been called out of the church system.
211. There are many churches that are godly in their own little way; they're niche ministries, if you will, and they bring souls to salvation or help and teach others. There are many churches that know how to build and organize their following. But where are the churches that promote the deeper, meatier, stronger messages of the spirit as do the children of David? Many are saved, but few there be that are the children of David.
212. So if you want your following to join the bands of David, the Gideon's few, you have to lead them to the water by the spirit and into the spirit, instructing them in the deeper truths of the spiritual world around them and into a passionate, intimate relationship with the Lover of all lovers.
213. If you only want your flock to continue with the "good works" they're doing‚ then of course you will be reluctant to challenge them too much or feed them the meat of the Word so that they come to know the Lord intimately. Otherwise, you might find they can't handle it, and you will lose them. On the other hand, if you go ahead by faith and don't hold back the Words of David, your sheep might become so impassioned in their love for the Lord and His spiritual truths that they'll no longer look so closely to you, the man. What they'll want is Him and the seeds of His Words! While this will take their eyes off you, it will make them much stronger in the long run!
214. (Dad:) The time has come for every one of you to make a decision whether or not you will go on with the Lord and the Family to new levels of dedication and discipleship. In the coming days there will be a falling away of anything and anyone in the Family that is not grounded and firmly established on the Word. There will be a falling away of plans, projects, and people not steadfast in the Word and not grounded on the Rock. All that is not fixed on the Lord and His Word will be left behind.
215. This is not an option. The line has been drawn and it's starting in Brazil. The axe is being laid to the root of the tree. The tree has been dunged about for years and given plenty of time to bring forth fruit meet for repentance. It's now time to either bring forth the fruit or be cut down.
216. (Dad:) As new fruit comes forth‚ we will see new and potential leaders being raised up, taking on the mantle of anointing as they rededicate themselves and accept the changes in their lives. The Lord will start to raise people up, and it will be wonderful. He will do the miracles needed. He wants these changes to happen. He knows the potential that there is in Brazil and all the great victories that can come out of this time. The revolution will build and spread of its own volition. The revival will spread. The movement will gain momentum. As you do what you can do‚ He will do the rest. Follow Him day by day and watch Him do the miracles.
217. (Mama:) That's hopeful, right? That is encouraging. That is the goal, and we can reach it. You can reach it. There's no question about it. If you want to, you can.
218. … The ultimate responsibility rests on you, as an individual, and the choices that you make. You have the Word, you have the standard and the Charter, and if you choose to disregard it, you are responsible. You can't blame your leadership or other Family members.
219. (Mama:) All right, now here is what the Lord is saying. Dad has discontinued for a moment, and here's the Lord:
220. (Jesus speaking:) The last Feast and the call to greater time with Me and emphasis on My Word will be a great tester and divider for many of you. While you may have found a way to excuse yourselves before, now you will be without excuse. And your choices now will be deciding factors in whether or not you will continue to make it in My fulltime service.
221. Sadly, some of you are too far gone, and even a shakeup like this will not be enough to bring you back. Others of you will realize that you have wandered from the straight and narrow, and will do all you can to rectify it, to be washed clean through the Word, and to get your priorities and your standards straight. Those of you who take up the challenge, and who obey, and who immerse yourselves in the Word will be cleansed. You will be changed, and you will be brought back to the path that I have for you. Those who don't and who will not, will fall by the wayside. My Word is a sharp, two-edged sword, which discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart. Those of you who fill up on the Word cannot help but be strengthened.
222. (Mama:) Those of you who fill up on the Word cannot help but be strengthened!
223. (Jesus speaking:) The only thing that will bring order to this chaos, victory from this defeat, and cause this dying Phoenix to rise again from the ashes of defeat, is Me and My Word.
224. You are so bogged down right now, so weighed down, so entrapped by the spirits of Lethargy, Apotheon, Pan, Bacchus, the evil Selvegion, Obstacon, Arakan, Oplexicon, and Satan himself! The Devil and his demons will shake and tremble in fright, and My Name and the power of the keys will always cause them to flee. But you must root out the stranglehold that they've had in the hearts and minds of so many of you, tearing away their grip by much desperate prayer and weeping and stirring yourselves up in the spirit.
225. (Mama:) Well, are you still with me? There's more. Not too much more. But it's hopeful‚ and I want you to make sure you hold on to that. Don't let the Enemy lie to you and tell you that it's so bad that it couldn't possibly be rectifiable, because it is rectifiable, and as the Lord said, it can come out even better than before. You can come out as a greater work than ever.
226. (Jesus speaking:) Look at David--he had a man killed because he wanted his wife. I had to severely punish him and correct that situation. But look at the good fruit it bore in his life. Though there was loss, pain‚ and condemnation for his mistakes and sins, the end result was a humbler, wiser, more Spirit-led man--a man after My Own heart.
227. Many of you have grown to see Me as only loving and patient and kind, and forget that I cannot tolerate disobedience and rebellion for long. There comes a time when I will put a stop to your strayings, My children, and step in to help make things right--often through the help of My earthly vessels or prophets. Those whom I love, I rebuke and chasten. I chastise and purge, but it's all for the purpose of strengthening.
228. (Mama:) I want you to get that. "I chastise and purge, but it's all for the purpose of strengthening."
229. (Jesus speaking:) As I told My prophet Ezekiel to prophesy to the dry bones, I now send you My king and queen with the same message: "O dry bones, hear the Word of the Lord. Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves and I will put My Spirit in you and ye shall live."
230. (Mama:) Thank You Jesus! Praise You Jesus! That's wonderful, isn't it?
231. (Jesus speaking:) Purging a vineyard is not only hard work, it takes faith on the part of the pruners. But from what looks like a terrible setback springs forth new life--healthier and hardier and more fruitful than ever before!
232. Which will it be, My loves?--A powerhouse of unstoppable power and light shining on to that perfect day?--Or a weak, impotent, and ultimately defeated bride, cowering in fear at the onslaughts of the Enemy? You think you can't fail? You think you can't miss the high calling to be My Endtime powerhouses? The choice is still up to you. Each must choose to be chosen.
233. Your place in the Family is not automatically guaranteed. If you choose to allow the Enemy to defeat you because you prefer your own ego and image above My calling in your life to come and follow Me, then you will fail. Will you shake yourself up and place unity and love for your brethren above the selfish pride of wanting to be right and have your own way? The choice is yours. I will go on with those who will choose Me even above themselves. Which is it going to be? It's time to choose, and trying to coast along will in itself be a choice to not forsake yourself and come follow Me. We're heading to the high ground! Are you coming with us?
234. (Mama:) I sure hope so. I pray so. And you can if you want to. If you value your place in the Lord's army. If you value your place as His 100% disciple, as His professional disciple, and if you have the vision for the future and the great things He's going to do. If you want to be a part of that‚ if you really want to, if you're desperate to keep going with Him so you can participate in the wonderful‚ amazing things that are going to come‚ and so you can continue to be a blessing to the world, then you can. You can do it, if you desperately want it. No matter how hard it seems, and how hard the Enemy is going to try to make it seem, there's nothing too hard for the keys! There's nothing too hard for the keys of Heaven, because they represent love, and there's nothing too hard for love.
235. And also, there's nothing that can stop you. The Lord said, "There's nothing that will stop those who use the keys in conjunction with My will and desperation of heart and humility of mind and spirit." So get going with those keys! Start memorizing them, start claiming them, start holding on to them for dear life, and you'll see what great miracles they can do for you. They're not just words. There's power in those words, and they'll see you through everything.
236. We have a little bit more. Are you still with me? Sorry this is so long. We're almost done.
237. (Jesus speaking:) The days grow darker, My loves. The storm is about to break, so I open My door wide and call once again to you, to gather My brides to My bosom. Come into the shelter of My love and receive My direction, My counsel for the days ahead. Leave the weights behind. Leave the sins of the world behind. Be cleansed. Forgive and be forgiven. I will place a new mantle of anointing upon the shoulders of all who are willing to shed the things that hold you back and come clean of the devices of the Enemy.
238. Your new mantle awaits you and will give you the strength you need for the days ahead. The weapons of My Spirit lay before you. Shed your pride before Me and take up the mantle of humility and newness and let it clothe you with the beauty of My Spirit. You will once again be My passionate, hot lovers who I long to fuck and fill with My golden seeds. Open your legs wide to Me, My loves, and let Me give you new life. Open your doors to Me, open your houses to Me, open and share everything with Me and let Me sweep your house clean and bring about the changes needed.
239. You will be as My new bride again, hot and passionate for Me, that none can resist. You'll be filled with the power of My Spirit, the power of the keys, and great will be the fruit of your labors. This land will ring again with the joy of My Spirit. The sheep will hear the shepherd's voice clearly and the folds will increase. Your testimony will go out through the world as a testimony of love and key power, and it will be a glorious outcome, a wonderful ending.
240. (Mama:) Hallelujah! Praise You Lord!
241. (Jesus continues:) So rejoice, My brides, for the challenge before you! For if it were not a great challenge, neither would the victory be great. But yours is destined to be a great victory, a mighty shout of victory, as you yield your all to Me completely.
242. "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (Jam.5:16).
243. If My people, My Brazilian Family, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land (2Chron.7:14).
244. "Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up" (Jam.4:8-10).
245. "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it" (Isa.1:18-20).
246. "Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby" (Heb.12:11).
247. "In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the angel of His presence saved them: in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bare them, and carried them all the days of old" (Isa.63:9).
248. (Mama:) And this is the closing:
249. (Jesus speaking:) Though the battle will be very difficult, the victory will be greater. Though the night will seem long, the day will dawn brighter than ever before. Through this time of purging and purifying and making new, I will bring forth tremendous fruit and victory such as this field has never known before.
250. I will do a new thing in Brazil, and out of the ashes of defeat shall My lily of the field rise sweet and strong, and shall give her beauty and fragrance to all who come across her.
251. (Mama:) Praise the Lord! Thank You Jesus! Hallelujah! We love You, Jesus! Thank You Lord! (Tongues) Praise You, dear Love! Thank You for Your wonderful promises. Thank You, Jesus, for Your love--Your eternal, unending, everlasting love. Thank You Lord! Thank You Jesus!
* * *
252. Dear Family, in the introductory message of this GN our Good Shepherd has instructed you to search your own hearts and see how His Words apply to you and to let them change, strengthen, cleanse and purge you. So I'd like to request that each of you take the time to ask Him the following question and receive His personal counsel for you:
How does Mama's message for Brazil apply to me? What sins am I guilty of and how do I need to change? I'm now accountable, Lord, so what do You want me to do with this truth that I've been given? What do I need to be cleansed of? What things do I need to forsake? Are any spirits plaguing me? In what ways have I compromised or been disobedient? Help me to be open to receive any and all counsel, instruction, and correction You have to give me.
Copyright © 2003 by The Family
End of File